Do your wives or girl friends put your outdoor stuff in places you would never imagine?

scubor2

S.L.C.G.A.
No not there you perves!
My hunting knife was missing for about 1 and 1/2 years. The last time I could remember seeing it was when I was preparing meat for a family get together. It cuts better than any kitchen knife we have.
I suspected my spouse had put it in some unusual place and checked out knife and utensil drawers, all my hunting gear spots (in case I had done it). I checked my 4 wheeler the garage, I would have thoughts out of the blue and would check them. Nothing made sense, was it a guest that walked off with it?
Finally I purchased a new one, but thought it was almost to pretty to use.
Yesterday my wife was looking in a cabinet where no knifes or cooking utensils are stored, behind some stacked plates was my knife.
Since my spouse was the prime suspect, she alluded to the fact there were other suspects in the kitchen at the time of the disappearence.
Sounds a little like William Holder knowing nothing about a few thousand guns that went south of the border.
This is really not that unusual but I usually trace it down quicker.

dennishoddy

My wife got tired of seeing my hunting clothes and gear in a stack in the garage. She put them in a black plastic trash bag.

One of my sons chores was to take out the trash before he went to school on Mondays. He picked up all of the black plastic bags, including the one on the other side of the garage, that had a couple hundred bucks worth of cammy's, boots, knife, etc.

My wife no longer touches anything related to hunting in our house.

scubor2

S.L.C.G.A.
My wife got tired of seeing my hunting clothes and gear in a stack in the garage. She put them in a black plastic trash bag.

One of my sons chores was to take out the trash before he went to school on Mondays. He picked up all of the black plastic bags, including the one on the other side of the garage, that had a couple hundred bucks worth of cammy's, boots, knife, etc.

My wife no longer touches anything related to hunting in our house.
You just think you are safe.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
If I continue to leave stuff out my mom err I mean wife hides it under my pillow. I hate that it works everytime!

MetropolisLakeOutfitters

Well-Known Fanatic
Oh you mean like thinking my Columbia Bugaboots I use for cold weather hunting was my dirt biking boots and put them in with my helmets where I'd never find them in December? Yeah.

Latest posts