Do you typically carry a reload

Angel Feliciano

Fanatic
I always carry at least 2 spare magazines in either Galco, Desantis or Don Hume leather double magazine holders and if the I am wearing my shoulder holster which I use either Galco Miami Classic or Desantis NY Undercover if I am carrying a single stack weapon I sometimes add 2 more magazines on my belt. In the past 6 months or so I have been carrying:
Sig P220 45acp that I customized with Cylinder and Slide Tactical Trigger Drop in Kit, Hogue G10 Checkered Grips and Lasermax Guide Rod Laser and Trijicon HD Night Sights. With this setup I have a 8rd magazine in the pistol plus one in the chamber Underwood 185gr JHP Plus P and I also carry Two 10rd OEM magazines that are also loaded with the same ammo.
Sig P226 357sig that I customized with Cylinder and Slide Tactical Trigger Drop in Kit, Crimson Trace Military Grade Laser Grips LG-426M and Trijicon HD Night Sights with this rig I carry a 13rd magazine plus one in the chamber loaded with Underwood 115gr JHP ammo plus I also carry two 15 round magazine also loaded with the same ammo.

Karbin Kredditz

New Fanatic
You have to be honest. I will start off and be the scapegoat. I don't typically carry a extra magazine in my EDC. I know it would be wise and all the "professionals" advise me to do so but the fact is I don't usually carry an extra magazine.

When I carry my J-Fram I do stick a speed strip in my back pocket.

Anyone else NOT do what they are supposed to do? :67:

BC
I carry 2 mags on the left side.

SonofaHOG

New Fanatic
Always. I typically carry a Glock 17, and an Extra Mag. Depending on how I carry, I a belt slider from Sticky Holsters. I can hold a full sized Glock mag, or a single stack subcompact mag. Either way, I feel it is very concealable with an untucked shirt and very comfortable to carry as it sits horizontally on the belt. https://stickyholsters.com/belt-slider-x2.html

tomrkba

Well-Known Fanatic
You have to be honest. I will start off and be the scapegoat. I don't typically carry a extra magazine in my EDC. I know it would be wise and all the "professionals" advise me to do so but the fact is I don't usually carry an extra magazine.

When I carry my J-Fram I do stick a speed strip in my back pocket.

Anyone else NOT do what they are supposed to do? :67:

BC

ALWAYS. I carry at least one. Doublestacks are usually one, sometimes two. Singlestack guns get two unless it's a little gun where concealment is important.

Guardian

Fanatic
Always a spare magazine on the belt. Don't carry it because I believe that I'm gonna get in a battle, :rolleyes: but rather because mechanical things fail at the worst possible moment. Ask Murphy.

Latest posts