Do you typically carry a reload

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
You have to be honest. I will start off and be the scapegoat. I don't typically carry a extra magazine in my EDC. I know it would be wise and all the "professionals" advise me to do so but the fact is I don't usually carry an extra magazine.

When I carry my J-Fram I do stick a speed strip in my back pocket.

Anyone else NOT do what they are supposed to do? :67:

BC

Huckelberry75

Active Fanatic
I will carry a speed strip in a little pouch on my off side for the 649. Usually carry a spare mag for the SA V-10 as well. My logic (warped as it may be) is it's better to have and not need than the other way around.

okcowboy

Fanatic
I usually leave the extras in my truck. No good excuse, I guess I just man up and do what's right.

Rolando

Active Fanatic
yup,

Clip this on your belt
18308_ihl_speed_strip_wallet_1_m-1.jpg

ldp4570

Well-Known Fanatic
I always carry a reload.......murphy is a *****

Yes he is, and sneeky too!!!!!!!

Always carry a reload. A cop once told me if for no other reason, once you are done shooting, you will not know how many rounds you fired, so reload and be sure.

Always have a way to recharge your firearm, semi-auto or revolver.
When I have my 3913, I always have two spare mags, and my 640 as my BUG. She even gets a speed strip for Murphy!!!!!

Airic

I shoot.
I'd like to all the time, and I do sometimes. But the truth of the matter is its just not feasible all the time for me. Depending on what I'm wearing for the day and what activities I'm going out for.

Now if Mr. Murphy wants to show up and screw me b/c I dont have a spare mag, I think he would have shown up anyway and magically dissolved my striker spring. My point is that I feel that I need a balance, a common ground between the responsiblity of defending my family, and the responsibility of keeping up with them :lol:

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I keep the gun and a few extra speedloaders in the truck. I don't carry a gun on me unless the surroundings suggest it wise to do so. I know that is not the truely prepared thing to do but neither is running on ICE and I do that as well.

Latest posts