Direct sabotage.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Not a bad idea at all. But as I mentioned before. At this time, I'm surrounded by Dem's and weak-minded Lib's. If the time comes, I will take what I want from them to suit my needs. Then I will be their worst nightmare. The MAGA Attila the Hun. Or something like that.

I am surrounded by well armed country folks & I better come bearing gifts not conflict.
Barter will work where am & many folks are already growing fruits & vegetables + chicken, pigs etc.

Time to fly the coop @HooDoo Man ;)
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
Not a bad idea at all. But as I mentioned before. At this time, I'm surrounded by Dem's and weak-minded Lib's. If the time comes, I will take what I want from them to suit my needs. Then I will be their worst nightmare. The MAGA Attila the Hun. Or something like that.
I have been saying for 10-15 years how. That the next precious metals that will replace gold and silver is going to be lead. 1651788021372.gif

Last edited:

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
I was attacked and called all kinds of names in pm's over on Addicts for saying this exact same thing! I'll work/trade/barter with like minded individuals but my family comes first no matter what.

Last edited:

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
I was attacked and called all kinds of names in pm's over on Addicts for saying this exact same thing! I'll work/trade/barter with like minded individuals but my family comes first no matter what.

I don't care. Call me names. I'm the Hoodoo Man. 1/2 the Addicts are pussys now.
Don't tell the Dem's and weak-minded Lib's anything. Let it be a big surprise. Just don't tell them. 1651798467619.gif

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic

Kudlow: It's going to be hard to escape a recession. Biden and Dems have us in trouble….

And that means that Brandon and the Dems are in big trouble. the Dems may not survive Nov 2022. 1651799104555.gif We will see.

JC54

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm surrounded by people who think if a BLM riot comes to burn down the neighborhood, it would be a "POLICE MATTER".
(They also think that people shouldn't be "allowed" to own those "GUNS WITH THE BIG CLIPS".)
I don't talk to them much.

JC54

Well-Known Fanatic
Stock up & grow your own it's coming soon, a man made food shortage.

A political party is waging war on our Nation and it's people for a global agenda. It is outright subversive treason. Their agenda is having such a detrimental effect on our economy and culture, that they have virtually no support, their is no issue that even their own supporters can rally around.
THEN THE "SUPREME" GIFT!
It is imperative that we take back the House & Senate - it was setting up to be a slaughter. There was NOTHING to inspire leftist voters . . . THEN RIGHT NOW - AFTER ALL THESE YEARS - RIGHT NOW - THEY GOTTA DO IT RIGHT NOW - THE BIGGEST RALLYING CRY THEY COULD ASK FOR!
THE SUPREMES DECIDE TO OVERTURN ROE V WADE!
What a gift - mobs in the streets - screaming leftist support - direct injection of energy into a previously dead party!

JC54

Well-Known Fanatic
Sounds like a lot of BAAAAAAAAAAAA BAAAAAAAAAAA, surrounding you. They would be the 1st ones to surrender. It's good not to talk to them. Thy wouldn't hesitate to give you up in a second.
I tried suggesting that if everyone bought a rifle, it could be alotta fun going shooting as a group & getting our stuff straight working together.
I told them that even if we never really "need" them - SHOOTING IS FUN - IT WOULD BE FUN!

You shoulda seen the looks I got . . . didn't go over too good.
So I go with my wife - & WE have fun!

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
A political party is waging war on our Nation and it's people for a global agenda. It is outright subversive treason. Their agenda is having such a detrimental effect on our economy and culture, that they have virtually no support, their is no issue that even their own supporters can rally around.
THEN THE "SUPREME" GIFT!
It is imperative that we take back the House & Senate - it was setting up to be a slaughter. There was NOTHING to inspire leftist voters . . . THEN RIGHT NOW - AFTER ALL THESE YEARS - RIGHT NOW - THEY GOTTA DO IT RIGHT NOW - THE BIGGEST RALLYING CRY THEY COULD ASK FOR!
THE SUPREMES DECIDE TO OVERTURN ROE V WADE!
What a gift - mobs in the streets - screaming leftist support - direct injection of energy into a previously dead party!
JC
It is not as bad as you think,

Polls Show Voters Not as Motivated by Abortion as Dems Hoped

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Rollback of the abortion regime will be treated like the election of Donald Trump: as a presumptively illegal and illegitimate act, an intolerable affront to the power of the professional-managerial class. Just as the Russiagate scheme sought to end Trump's presidency before it began, abortion supporters will overstep boundaries and violate norms in order to secure their desired end. Ian Millhiser, a senior correspondent for Vox, tweeted, "Shout out to whoever the hero was within the Supreme Court who said 'f–k it! Let's burn this place down.'"

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
I tried suggesting that if everyone bought a rifle, it could be alotta fun going shooting as a group & getting our stuff straight working together.
I told them that even if we never really "need" them - SHOOTING IS FUN - IT WOULD BE FUN!

You shoulda seen the looks I got . . . didn't go over too good.
So I go with my wife - & WE have fun!
Those folks are missing out by not going. Miss LD and I love to go the range, unfortunately she's been sidelined with foot surgery, and is down for several more weeks.

Latest posts