Direct sabotage.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
A political party is waging war on our Nation and it's people for a global agenda. It is outright subversive treason. Their agenda is having such a detrimental effect on our economy and culture, that they have virtually no support, their is no issue that even their own supporters can rally around.
THEN THE "SUPREME" GIFT!
It is imperative that we take back the House & Senate - it was setting up to be a slaughter. There was NOTHING to inspire leftist voters . . . THEN RIGHT NOW - AFTER ALL THESE YEARS - RIGHT NOW - THEY GOTTA DO IT RIGHT NOW - THE BIGGEST RALLYING CRY THEY COULD ASK FOR!
THE SUPREMES DECIDE TO OVERTURN ROE V WADE!
What a gift - mobs in the streets - screaming leftist support - direct injection of energy into a previously dead party!
Unfortunately correct on all counts. I've been predicting a long hot summer these last few years. Unfortunately looks like it may be coming soon. Hope everyone here is prepared for the worst and praying for the best. Stay alert, stay armed, stay safe. I'm afraid It's coming.

JC54

Well-Known Fanatic
JC
It is not as bad as you think,

Polls Show Voters Not as Motivated by Abortion as Dems Hoped

I hope not.
I can not understand a "people" who, when given the choice, Second Amendment or abortion, SCREAM
GIVE US ABORTION!

As the Jewish People were being rounded up to be taken to their slaughter, they didn't need a right to ABORTION . . .
or even free speech . . . or a right to vote in fixed elections.

Democrats wanna take the 1st & 2nd in trade for abortion and the right to vote in fixed elections.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
I hope not.
I can not understand a "people" who, when given the choice, Second Amendment or abortion, SCREAM
GIVE US ABORTION!

As the Jewish People were being rounded up to be taken to their slaughter, they didn't need a right to ABORTION . . .

Democrats wanna take the 1st & 2nd in trade for abortion and the right to vote in fixed elections.
This world is satan's realm, and he'll do anything to keep it. Continue to stand for what is right, and remember all rights come from Almighty God, not from people, or the Constitution, or even the Bill of Rights. I believe that the framers of our Constitution were directed by God to say what they said and did, and I'm forever grateful for what they have done. Let us not defame what they died for, but be ready to do likewise. Dare I add that the crowds that cheered Jesus' triumphal entry, were the ones that also yelled....give us Barabbas, at Jesus' fake trial. They chose a murdering piece of garbage over Jesus. So no, I for one am NOT at all surprised by any treachery brought by the troublemakers on EITHER side of the aisle. Stand firm for what you believe in It's about be tested as never before.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
This world is satan's realm, and he'll do anything to keep it. Continue to stand for what is right, and remember all rights come from Almighty God, not from people, or the Constitution, or even the Bill of Rights. I believe that the framers of our Constitution were directed by God to say what they said and did, and I'm forever grateful for what they have done. Let us not defame what they died for, but be ready to do likewise. Dare I add that the crowds that cheered Jesus' triumphal entry, were the ones that also yelled....give us Barabbas, at Jesus' fake trial. They chose a murdering piece of garbage over Jesus. So no, I for one am NOT at all surprised by any treachery brought by the troublemakers on EITHER side of the aisle. Stand firm for what you believe in It's about be tested as never before.

You know what is said about using the word NEVER. Some poles are correct and some are not, don't be a fanatic.
Ok, I am sorry, some polls are correct, but the ones that irk me are the ones that say 85% of the population says this. Small print 300 people poled, 3% + 0R - and the area where the poll is taken always should be taken into consideration. Conservatives, and liberals all do the same thing, and thereby have the ability to skewer the results to make the poll favor them. I'm not being a fanatic as you chose to call me, just stating how I feel.

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
I hope not.
GIVE US ABORTION!

JC:
Things are on the upswing. It sometimes doesn't seem like it is, but the Dems have lost everywhere that they have stuck their heads up just like a Whac-A-Mole game

It is not changing fast enough for most of us, but the Dems have been destroyed everywhere, everytime that they have turned around.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
I was attacked and called all kinds of names in pm's over on Addicts for saying this exact same thing! I'll work/trade/barter with like minded individuals but my family comes first no matter what.
When the shtf folks will be surprised at what they may do when family, and or friends lives depend on the outcome of what you have to do. In some way shape of form something big and bad is coming. Be aware, be awake, stay armed, and be safe!

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
JC:
Things are on the upswing. It sometimes doesn't seem like it is, but the Dems have lost everywhere that they have stuck their heads up just like a Whac-A-Mole game

It is not changing fast enough for most of us, but the Dems have been destroyed everywhere, everytime that they have turned around.
For the record...I like whac-a-mole :)

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
The people next door to me are from Poland & seem pretty trustworthy & reliable . . . they even fly a TRUMP flag!
; )
I lived on the Polish side of in Grand Rapids for 7 years in the 90's. I belonged to the 5th St. Polish Hall. I've NEVER met a more wonderful industrious hard working (hard partying too, lol) wonderful people in my 69 years. They gotcha back, they'd do anything for you, plus they are incredible cooks to boot! Your opinion of those neighbors matches mine to a tee.

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
Ok, I am sorry, some polls are correct, but the ones that irk me are the ones that say 85% of the population says this. Small print 300 people poled, 3% + 0R - and the area where the poll is taken always should be taken into consideration. Conservatives, and liberals all do the same thing, and thereby have the ability to skewer the results to make the poll favor them. I'm not being a fanatic as you chose to call me, just stating how I feel.
BL:
I am not blasting you! I agree with you. Half of the info out there is BS. and it gets to be a pain to try to keep things straight as to which to believe and which one to not believe. The Left is doing this on purpose. The Left is throwing up as much misinformation as they can to confuse everyone, because they cannot win a straight discussion on the facts. It gets to be so much BS flying around that it is difficult to stay on top of it all. they are trying to confuse everyone and everything.

Listen to the new podcast from Dr Turley, that I posted. It is a longer then normal but it is right on and he explains it better then myself.

1651876299410.gif

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
I lived on the Polish side of in Grand Rapids for 7 years in the 90's. I belonged to the 5th St. Polish Hall. I've NEVER met a more wonderful industrious hard working (hard partying too, lol) wonderful people in my 69 years. They gotcha back, they'd do anything for you, plus they are incredible cooks to boot! Your opinion of those neighbors matches mine to a tee.
As a kid, we had a lot of pompernikkel bread from the polish bakery.

1651876802360.gif

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Been married to a Polish/Indian for the last 50 years, I like perogies with cheese & also sauerkraut stuffing LOL. ;)

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
pączek

polish food GIF by Pierogi Boys