Sold/Expired Dan Wesson Valor .45 - Pittsburgh

turkeytoes

Fanatic
I would like to sell one of my Dan Wesson Valors. The firearm comes with the original box, manual, Dan Wesson bushing wrench, two (2) stainless steel 8 round DW magazines. The previous owner had custom work done on it by Severns Customs of Juliet, TN. The firearm was hard hat treated, had an 11 degree flush target crown on the barrel muzzle installed, was dehorned, had the Ed Brown maxi-well installed, had a 3.75 pound trigger pull adjustment, and had a thick-flange barrel bushing fitted to the barrel and slide.*I've never shot it and from all appearances, it doesn't look like the previous owner put many rounds down range either. I'm asking $1200 FTF near PGH airport. 50795080508150825083508550865087

Sk8r

Active Fanatic
I would like to sell one of my Dan Wesson Valors. The firearm comes with the original box, manual, Dan Wesson bushing wrench, two (2) stainless steel 8 round DW magazines. The previous owner had custom work done on it by Severns Customs of Juliet, TN. The firearm was hard hat treated, had an 11 degree flush target crown on the barrel muzzle installed, was dehorned, had the Ed Brown maxi-well installed, had a 3.75 pound trigger pull adjustment, and had a thick-flange barrel bushing fitted to the barrel and slide.*I've never shot it and from all appearances, it doesn't look like the previous owner put many rounds down range either. I'm asking $1200 FTF near PGH airport. View attachment 5079View attachment 5080View attachment 5081View attachment 5082View attachment 5083View attachment 5085View attachment 5086View attachment 5087

Just curious, what is " hard hat treated"? Was it originally SS without Duty Coat?

turkeytoes

Fanatic
Just curious, what is " hard hat treated"? Was it originally SS without Duty Coat?
Yes, that is correct. The original box is marked as SS. From what I've read, Severns Hard Hat treatment is exceptionally durable. Sounds like the process is similar to DW's Duty Treatment.

Latest posts