Sold/Expired Custom Rollmark BoomerShooter AR-15 Lower Group Buy

Dustin Cantrell

Well-Known Fanatic
B.S. DuBois said:
The proof is scheduled to be cut tomorrow - they are finishing up the run and switching over the machine to cut the proof.

WOOHOOOO
Good news! Any idea of the lead time after the proof is cut and approved? I'd think we could still be a ways out unless anodizing is done in house.

velo918

Well-Known Fanatic
Switch mine to Tulsa please. I just rarely get to OKC. Also you may look up Robbie Moeller he's an FFL in Tulsa and may want to help out. I think he might have even purchased one.

ShikiShabazz

Well-Known Fanatic
velo918 said:
Switch mine to Tulsa please. I just rarely get to OKC. Also you may look up Robbie Moeller he's an FFL in Tulsa and may want to help out. I think he might have even purchased one.
I sent you a PM Brandon, I have my home based FFL and would be willing to accept the TUlsa based lowers if anyone is interested. I only charge $10 for a transfer (I would just do $10 if you purchased more than one on this deal). Let me know, Im more than happy to handle it.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Latest update:

"Lowers are cut and off to anodize, so it will not be long. The last order I had there just came in [SIZE=inherit]Monday[/SIZE] and was [SIZE=inherit]2 1/2[/SIZE] weeks "

Latest posts