Sold/Expired Custom Rollmark BoomerShooter AR-15 Lower Group Buy

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Guys and gals,

Check out these super cool BoomerShooter.com mags from Scalpel Arms. Christian can make you one as well as a custom BoomerShooter.com dust cover for your new Boom Stick.

BD916AE2-F55C-4B65-BE86-7AFA48FE3EEF-415-00000026746E22CF_zps18397161.jpg

Ordering info is here in Scalpel Arms Sponsor forum...

http://www.boomershooter.com/forums/index.php/topic/13364-group-buy-mags-and-dust-covers-ejector-doors/

Dustin Cantrell

Well-Known Fanatic

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Tracking info shows next Monday for delivery. I will be getting a list of names & screen names to SSP and Robbie in Tulsa - with STRICT instructions to ONLY transfer the lowers to the name on the list.

Lets wait till we 100% know they are at SSP & Robbie and get the OK from Tommy and Robbie to go pick up.

PLEASE do not start calling these guys at 8am on Monday and ask them if they are there yet.

I'll be reaching out to those that need shipment asap to start getting FFL info

Wildcat

Well-Known Fanatic
This is awesome! I can't wait to get mine. I know that things are crazy for you coordinating getting all this put together, so just shoot me a PM when you are ready and ill get my FFL info to you.

ripnbst

Well-Known Fanatic
I have not read all 23 pages of this thread but any point was it divulged who the manufacturer of these is?

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Seriously. May take me a few weeks now to get Sooner State Pawn the list of who gets what Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

OlSlyGuy

Well-Known Fanatic
i haven't been on here in a couple weeks and this thread is less than conclusive on when these will be available.

Latest posts