COVID 19 vac.

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
Same here . I've had worse hangovers . Last time I gave blood , Red Cross notified me I had the anti bodies , now I'm scheduled to give platelites .

I haven't been able to donate for years. Too much time in England during the mad cow years

jtizzo

New Fanatic
If you or yours are on the fence as I am about getting the Covid19 vaccination, and at 70 in a "high risk" group, I certainly am, please watch this
video:

It helped to make up my mind.
Don't know where you are coming from. I got both shots with no after effects and I'm over 70

Nightwatchman

Fanatic
I think you should have the choice. Your body your choice, my body my choice.

I will be getting the vaccine if and when it's offered. Feel free to tell me you told me so in 20 years when I get webbed toes or whatever results in it.

I will also wash my hands, keep my distance if you're not in my bubble, and wear a mask. Especially in the future if I have a cold or cough as a curtesy to whom I am around. That's my choice, just as I will respect your choice accordingly.

This site isn't for spreading propaganda for or against this or other political ideas. We can also discuss differing opinions without name calling, or bashing. That or the conversation shouldn't happen.
There's been quite a few deaths upon receiving the vaccine. But do whatever. I like guns

John Galt

Well-Known Fanatic
It seems to me, all things being honest, and .gov would never lie, the younger you are the more you have to be concerned about an rna modifier. At 70, not so much based on your projected potential life span but the younger you are the more you have to consider the long term consequences of short term tested, .gov/ world gov promoted genetic modifiers

Donald hittson

Fanatic
How did we go from guns to antivaxxers.
what's next? Flat earthers?
THIS is why America has falling down on education compared to our western allies... because you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a stupid person.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
To serve Man, :eek: it's a cook book.

I have heard some things being quieted by the LSM about old people dying after getting the vac in nursing homes, & at home.
Seems ilke they tested neg got the Vac & tested pos & died there after.

Could be you may want to sit this one out for the time being. That from a one time flu vac addict.

joepistol

Well-Known Fanatic
"-THIS is why America has falling down.." no, IMO, it's become a question of who can you trust ?
People have learned not to trust the government, they've been caught in too many lies.
Trust the media ? Fake news has destroyed that trust.
Educators ?... Scientists ?.. I'll save my trust for ..

Ohrings

Fanatic
Oh, now I got it! she's going to tell us in a future episode that the sky is going to fall on a specific date. To be clear,

No. Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccine is an mRNA vaccine, which does not use the live virus but rather a small portion of the viral sequence of the SARS-CoV-2 virus to instruct the body to produce the spike protein displayed on the surface of the virus.

This above video deals with a different generation of vaccines. Smallppox, polio, whooping cough, etc.

SCSCHNUR

Fanatic
I sure as hell ain't getting the vaccine
THEN YOU ALREADY BELIEVE WHAT THIS PERSON OR PERSONS ARE SAYING THIS IS ALL A FRUAD ON THE PUBLIC TO MAKE US TOW THE LINE. DON'T KNOW YOUR AGE BUT THEY LIED TO US ABOUT VIETNAM AND CONTINUE TO LIE. BUT I AM GLAD YOUR WITH US AND NOT GETTING THE VACCINE.

squarebale19

Well-Known Fanatic
We took ivermectin while my wife had Covid and my six kids and I didn't get it so I'm sold for four bucks.watch the doctors testimony in front of congress

ButchA

Well-Known Fanatic
Guys... Seriously... I speak straight from the heart... I know a heavyset female coworker (school bus driver) who got the COVID-19 shot. She ended up with some type of "complications" and is out of work on that FMLA (medical absence) or whatever long term illness thing that H/R puts you on.

They can take the COVID-19 shot and stick it where the sun don't shine!!! :mad:

Latest posts