COVID 19 vac.

Vin

Well-Known Fanatic
Do some research on some of those speakers in that video-enough said on that subject-
I come to this website to forget what's going on and to read about 1911's.

Gunflint1

Well-Known Fanatic
If you or yours are on the fence as I am about getting the Covid19 vaccination, and at 70 in a "high risk" group, I certainly am, please watch this
video:

It helped to make up my mind.
Live way up north...Red State... I decide my fate...No I take it Back...God decides my fate. I will not give up any Liberty to a Tyrannical Government
through fear, propaganda, threats or promises. I'm also nearing the so called "high risk group, and the choice is mine or a smoking barrel.

squarebale19

Well-Known Fanatic
Dr.Pierre Kory is the head of study for redistribution of existing drugs.So I don't know who you watched and studied,but this saved my family with no side effects and the drug is derived from a soil in Japan to kill parasites,and has been around since 1974. And why click on this 1911 file when it clearly says Covid 19 vac, unless you mistakenly thought it was a new commy pistol.I was just trying to help my fellow man, with my experiences. The Doctor says if you take ivermectin you will not get Covid.

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
"-THIS is why America has falling down.." no, IMO, it's become a question of who can you trust ?
People have learned not to trust the government, they've been caught in too many lies.
Trust the media ? Fake news has destroyed that trust.
Educators ?... Scientists ?.. I'll save my trust for ..

"Whoever controls the media, controls the mind"
― Jim Morrison

I have no plans on getting the shot

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
And that has nothing to do with the shots really. Just everything overall. Lot's of gullible dummies out there. Look at the so called election. Now were going to pay big time.
It has everything to do with the shots.
Brainwashing and convincing the sheeple they are in need of the Gov and their protection from the COVID

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
I love this country but I am scared of this gov't. No shots, no masks, no disease in this household. Not buying into any of the BS being circulated by faucci or psaki ,or the puppets speaking on behalf of the ccp (and I don't mean Joe C ). I do not need the gov't to assist me in my decisions or my life

And if this type thread bothers one, don't click on covid19 or political type title threads , geez. Thats pretty simple, or so it would seem. We lovers of JMBs achievements, also discuss other things.

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
^^^^^^^^this !!

TR
I know a lady who just got the 2nd "vaccine" on Friday. She is very weak and sick today. She acts like she's been poisoned. She's vomiting, has a splitting headache (her description) and has a low fever of 101. She's saying if she knew it would cause her to go through this, she would not have done it.

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
I know a lady who just got the 2nd "vaccine" on Friday. She is very weak and sick today. She acts like she's been poisoned. She's vomiting, has a splitting headache (her description) and has a low fever of 101. She's saying if she knew it would cause her to go through this, she would not have done it.
Sounds like the vaccine is creating a reaction. As it does with many people. Having had COVID over Thanksgiving, the real deal is not something I want to get again.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Sounds like the vaccine is creating a reaction. As it does with many people. Having had COVID over Thanksgiving, the real deal is not something I want to get again.
I had it too, early on before it had a name. The congestion I had with it was worse than anything I've ever experienced, and I've had Pneumonia twice in my life. It really attacked my lungs. I had all of the symptoms for the first couple of days. It took several months for the congestion to clear up.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
I love this country but I am scared of this gov't. No shots, no masks, no disease in this household. Not buying into any of the BS being circulated by faucci or psaki ,or the puppets speaking on behalf of the ccp (and I don't mean Joe C ). I do not need the gov't to assist me in my decisions or my life

And if this type thread bothers one, don't click on covid19 or political type title threads , geez. Thats pretty simple, or so it would seem. We lovers of JMBs achievements, also discuss other things.
Could not have said it better! This is only one of many threads to read and enjoy, if you don't want to think about the top subject in the world then don't click this thread. Pretty simple advice that I've heard since I was a little kid! Don't like it, don't tube in to it. Don't want to hear it, don't listen! Don't want to see it, don't watch it! Whatever you go leave others alone and don't turn into a commie and try to cancel everything YOU don't agree with!!