Covid-19 Alleged Vaccinations. - Have you had it?

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Why not take a real look at a sobering fact, about diseases.
Growing up overseas I was a freaking pin cushion for vacs every time we jumped Posts. Yes even R&R in other countries.

I grew up seeing human beings cursed with every type of painful deforming diseases, that many Americans have never seen before.

I see a lot of fear about a Virus called Covid 19.
Any concern about the unvaxed humans coming over our open southern border, who do have some real scary diseases, that so many Americans who
did not travel or serve never got vacs for.

I got C-19 in Dec.19 & never died, just lost the hearing in my left ear.
I fear America is not ready for this influx of people from Countries who do not have more than herd immunity to stay well.

Only time will tell.
God save America!

WC145

Well-Known Fanatic
Like I said.... I'm not a infectious disease doctor and or a infectious disease scientist.
but I work directly with some top doctors in my area and seen the people hooked up to ventilators and then rolling them to the morgue. I guess I'm a simple hillbilly and don't believe I have the knowledge to call the doctors I work with liars and incompetent. If you have studied and researched more than these guys.. it's good. You are smarter than I.
Drop the emotional BS and do the simple math. 162 million known cases world wide, those are people that have tested positive, out of 7+ BILLION people on the planet - that's 162 million out of over 7,000 million. Out of those 162,000,000 positives 3,360,000 deaths have been attributed to the virus for a 2.1% mortality rate WORLD WIDE. That's using the official numbers. Now, let's conservatively guess that at an equal number of people, 162,000,000, have had the virus but were never tested, a low estimate, to be sure. That gives us a mortality rate of 1.05%. That is hardly epidemic proportions and certainly not worthy of an experimental panic driven vaccine being forced on us.

Yes, people have died, and some have had difficult time recovering, but if it wasn't this that got them it would have been something else. Look at the numbers of other causes of death - flu, heart disease, lung disease, old age, etc - all down because so many of the deaths are being categorized as Covid, regardless of underlying conditions. We'll never know the true numbers since every death is being attributed to Covid if you tested positive regardless of what actually killed you.

For reference, I'm a respiratory therapist. I've treated patients in our hospital in the last 18 months for all kinds of things, including Covid. I have refused the vaccine.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Drop the emotional BS and do the simple math. 162 million known cases world wide, those are people that have tested positive, out of 7+ BILLION people on the planet - that's 162 million out of over 7,000 million. Out of those 162,000,000 positives 3,360,000 deaths have been attributed to the virus for a 2.1% mortality rate WORLD WIDE. That's using the official numbers. Now, let's conservatively guess that at an equal number of people, 162,000,000, have had the virus but were never tested, a low estimate, to be sure. That gives us a mortality rate of 1.05%. That is hardly epidemic proportions and certainly not worthy of an experimental panic driven vaccine being forced on us.

Yes, people have died, and some have had difficult time recovering, but if it wasn't this that got them it would have been something else. Look at the numbers of other causes of death - flu, heart disease, lung disease, old age, etc - all down because so many of the deaths are being categorized as Covid, regardless of underlying conditions. We'll never know the true numbers since every death is being attributed to Covid if you tested positive regardless of what actually killed you.

For reference, I'm a respiratory therapist. I've treated patients in our hospital in the last 18 months for all kinds of things, including Covid. I have refused the vaccine.
Have you seen ANY Flu cases?

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
My daughters a nurse and hadn't heard of much if any flu cases this year!

Edit to add: she also get tested every 3 days! EVERY 3 DAYS, not weeks DAYS!!! How many times have all those tests been counted in the inflated numbers?
Great question. One thing is for sure; this was a political event. It was the event that enabled election theft. It was all by design to get President Trump out of the White House. If you can tolerate the severe profanity in the video below, the man speaks a lot of truth. Language warning - my cat had to leave the room.

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I work at a hospital. I know people that died. And not just patients who are strangers to me. I know very competent doctors who have and still take covid serious. It's weird, my peers in the world of guns have been at the forefront of the whole "covid is fake" moment. Obviously it's a free country but I never believed my people would be open anti vaxxers .

I never believed so many people would be against people questioning something. I have not seen anyone here demanding that anyone not take the shot it they want it. I say think about it, and talk to your doctor, make an educated decision.

I have seen a LOT of bs from the gubment and CDC. What happened to 10 days to "flatten the curve"... In my experience, the truth does not mind being questioned, a lie hates being questioned.

Here is a question I have been wondering. Why such a big push for the shot if the survival rate is 99.something% for people under 70 or so with no comorbidities? Remember when Faucci said we DONT need to wear masks last year, then changed his story?

If the so called scientists can't handle a few questions from some people, well, just saying, lies don't like to be questioned. :)

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
In the beginning I thought this was BS.
However, I had major symptoms in Dec '19
A tech advisor from Delta taught a class and he had just returned from China. He hadn't felt well the previous two weeks but was on the mend.

I got Covid over thanksgiving. It certainly was not the flu, or any flu I had ever gotten.

My wife DID get the flu this year. Not Covid, but the flu.

When the time came, I got the shot at the VA.

Believe what you like. I can't and won't try to change your mind. I can only convey my experience, take it for what you will.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I never believed so many people would be against people questioning something. I have not seen anyone here demanding that anyone not take the shot it they want it. I say think about it, and talk to your doctor, make an educated decision.

I have seen a LOT of bs from the gubment and CDC. What happened to 10 days to "flatten the curve"... In my experience, the truth does not mind being questioned, a lie hates being questioned.

Here is a question I have been wondering. Why such a big push for the shot if the survival rate is 99.something% for people under 70 or so with no comorbidities? Remember when Faucci said we DONT need to wear masks last year, then changed his story?

If the so called scientists can't handle a few questions from some people, well, just saying, lies don't like to be questioned. :)
the truth does not mind being questioned, a lie hates being questioned.

That's one of the most truthful statements I've read in a while.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
In the beginning I thought this was BS.
However, I had major symptoms in Dec '19
A tech advisor from Delta taught a class and he had just returned from China. He hadn't felt well the previous two weeks but was on the mend.

I got Covid over thanksgiving. It certainly was not the flu, or any flu I had ever gotten.

My wife DID get the flu this year. Not Covid, but the flu.

When the time came, I got the shot at the VA.

Believe what you like. I can't and won't try to change your mind. I can only convey my experience, take it for what you will.
Good morning Bender. I don't want to come across as ignorant here. I believe I had it too in February of last year. That's before it had a name. I got quite sick and the worst thing was the congestion. That stayed with me for several months.

The issue is how it was and continues to be used and abused by our government. The morbidity rate was clearly exaggerated early to enable it to be used for political purposes.

The shot is great for anyone who wants it. I just question why it is pushed so hard for a virus with a real death rate that is considerably lower than the seasonal flu by the CDC's own quietly revised new numbers.

Last edited:

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
I,too, got sicker then I've ever been from the cold or flu in early jan 2020, it was difficult for me to recovery with so much lung congestion and coughing , I honestly thought that I would die. Clearly I did not die and eventually got better. It took a long time to get my strength back, but it did return and I'm in the age group that cdc says covid is terminal. However I am fit and relatively healthy so I had that going for me.

Did I have covid? Who knows? At that time I had never heard of the wuhan flu, or covid. Whatever I had was a SOB.

I 've watched as the "experts" have changed course so many times I lost track, recommended this then that. All the while this SARS based disease has been used as a political agenda and served to further divide this country we all love. I put no trust in fauci, or the government, but would defend America again today (if any outfit would have me )

All I say is everyone has the right to decide for themselves whether or not to take an experimental medicine. What I do know for certain is its past time for folks to get back to work, for the gov't to quit printing money like never before, and to stop trying to reimagine history and our Constitution.

(and I'm not an anti-vaxer. I've been vaxed for anything recommended as were my children. this just seems different)

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
I,too, got sicker then I've ever been from the cold or flu in early jan 2020, it was difficult for me to recovery with so much lung congestion and coughing , I honestly thought that I would die. Clearly I did not die and eventually got better. It took a long time to get my strength back, but it did return and I'm in the age group that cdc says covid is terminal. However I am fit and relatively healthy so I had that going for me.

Did I have covid? Who knows? At that time I had never heard of the wuhan flu, or covid. Whatever I had was a SOB.

I 've watched as the "experts" have changed course so many times I lost track, recommended this then that. All the while this SARS based disease has been used as a political agenda and served to further divide this country we all love. I put no trust in fauci, or the government, but would defend America again today (if any outfit would have me )

All I say is everyone has the right to decide for themselves whether or not to take an experimental medicine. What I do know for certain is its past time for folks to get back to work, for the gov't to quit printing money like never before, and to stop trying to reimagine history and our Constitution.

(and I'm not an anti-vaxer. I've been vaxed for anything recommended as were my children. this just seems different)
Well put, this IS different. I'm also not an anti vaccine conspiracists, whole family has recommended vaccines but this current climate and virus is being used….why?!
Don't know and don't want to find out.
I had it, my wife had it, we both (51 & 55) have had a full recovery after a couple months and without the use of any medications, just rest and time.

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Glad you and your wife are OK now Bender. I also was unusually sick around last Thanksgiving. Not saying it was Covid, but it was rough.

I don't doubt there is COVID-19. I just question the federal and state mandates and all the things that are constantly changing or contradicting themselves. Just an example: In Louisiana, the "mask mandate" was to wear a mask, or cloth face covering. Any cloth face covering... Fish net would be legal. Even the state DA said the mandate was unenforceable as written because you were exempt if eating or drinking, so just walk around with a Pepsi in your hand.

That mandate was so vague, and unscientific as to be ridiculous. But many people would have fits if someone did not wear a mask or a cheap, thin face covering was OK. I won't get into trying to argue the 'efficacy' of masks, but we can probably agree the farther you get from a medical, or N-95 mask, the less effective it is.

I just don't see much logical discussion on it. (not saying that about you Bender, just people I have spoken to about it.) It is similar to how liberals argue (again, not you Bender) :D Liberals often tell you their talking points, then say them louder, and usually scream at you or call you racist or whatever the insult of the day is. Very often, I felt like a heretic for simply asking questions about the response to COVID.

I can't find the science in this: Ban travel from India (makes sense) but open the southern border, even allowing people who test positive for COVID to enter the US... How is that a logical action for a government to take in a pandemic?

Sorry, too much coffee this morning.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Glad you and your wife are OK now Bender. I also was unusually sick around last Thanksgiving. Not saying it was Covid, but it was rough.

I don't doubt there is COVID-19. I just question the federal and state mandates and all the things that are constantly changing or contradicting themselves. Just an example: In Louisiana, the "mask mandate" was to wear a mask, or cloth face covering. Any cloth face covering... Fish net would be legal. Even the state DA said the mandate was unenforceable as written because you were exempt if eating or drinking, so just walk around with a Pepsi in your hand.

That mandate was so vague, and unscientific as to be ridiculous. But many people would have fits if someone did not wear a mask or a cheap, thin face covering was OK. I won't get into trying to argue the 'efficacy' of masks, but we can probably agree the farther you get from a medical, or N-95 mask, the less effective it is.

I just don't see much logical discussion on it. (not saying that about you Bender, just people I have spoken to about it.) It is similar to how liberals argue (again, not you Bender) :D Liberals often tell you their talking points, then say them louder, and usually scream at you or call you racist or whatever the insult of the day is. Very often, I felt like a heretic for simply asking questions about the response to COVID.

I can't find the science in this: Ban travel from India (makes sense) but open the southern border, even allowing people who test positive for COVID to enter the US... How is that a logical action for a government to take in a pandemic?

Sorry, too much coffee this morning.
Good post. I too am glad Bender and the wife are OK. Fred_G, you hit on something earlier when you said you never thought you would see so many people unwilling to question something. That in itself is a big concern no matter what subject is being discussed.

I have always been proud that Americans are anything but sheep. I think public schools have taken that out of the last couple of generations and the media has taken that out of the older generations that watch them.

All that's left is us stubborn middle aged people that never believed we would get our ass kicked until it happened....and then we wanted another shot.

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
Wow. My thought process exactly. I've seen that most people know very little about how vaccines have worked in the past compared to this one. The vaccines we received as children utilized dead virus that provoked an immune system response that generated immunity for years.

This alleged vaccine does NOT utilize dead virus. It allegedly provides instructions to your immune system by using genetic code. The little known fact is that it is altering the human genome!

Nobody.....I repeat.....NOBODY has any idea what the long term effects will be, or the short term effects for that matter.

Tinkering with nature is always a bad idea.

I believe so-called scientists began experimenting with vaccines years ago. That's where this one came from. Think about the explosion in autism in our lifetimes. Autism was unheard of when I was younger. Back then, we had a few people who were mentally challenged. But, it was almost always explainable and due to some event where they were deprived of oxygen for too long or received a blow to the head.

+ the folks who have had CV 19 are being pushed to get the vaccine? why? natural immunity beats lab created immunity

you have to ask yourself what is inthis "vaccine" because of the HUGE push to get it into EVERYONE. it should only be used on an emergency basis for the high risk patients( the ones who should have been quarantined last year)..NOT for general use. it is not FDA approved for general use

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
I support everyones right to get the vaccine and also to wear masks, as many as they want, without any belittling from me. I expect the same in return. No shots in this household. Other parts of my extended family are all vaccinated, and I feel a bit of push back from a few. We've made it quite simple, "if you're uncomfortable visiting due to our lack of shot - by all means don't visit".

I will not be forced to comply , to my way of thinking the vaxs are unvetted and I don't feel like being a guinea pig. Like Mr. HooDoo Man, uncle injected me with who knows what, as I and other teenagers walked down the line having stuff injected by air into both arms. Even tho instructed to not flinch, many did and red blood ran down arms. Platoon leader had a sure "fix" for that!!
In typical Army fashion, the entire platoon got to do more pushups to "loosen up those arms". Ha
great post--so true

besides forcing experimental drugs onto the public is against the Nuremberg codes

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
The CDC quietly updated their statistics last week. Only 5% of the total deaths were due to Covid-19 alone. That's 25,000.....far less than is usually associated with the seasonal flu. It appears that we have had a mild flu season that got heavily politicized. The seasonal flu, by the way all but completely disappeared. Anyone smell BS?
#s were fudged for $$. medicare has paid the hospital andlabs for every CVV19+ test or death

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
Like I said.... I'm not a infectious disease doctor and or a infectious disease scientist.
but I work directly with some top doctors in my area and seen the people hooked up to ventilators and then rolling them to the morgue. I guess I'm a simple hillbilly and don't believe I have the knowledge to call the doctors I work with liars and incompetent. If you have studied and researched more than these guys.. it's good. You are smarter than I.
99.^ % survival rate among the general public and 98% of those hospitalized survive.

the real issues with cv 19 are not the deaths..it is the effects they have on thos e with severe cases. They get lung, heart and blood vessel issues. The CV vaccine is supposed to reduce those effects and help prevent suffering and death.

that said, it seems to work like a flu vaccine-- it is a crap shoot and IMHO the second shot was a money grab and that is the one that overdoses the receiver andmany get sick with covid after it.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
99.^ % survival rate among the general public and 98% of those hospitalized survive.

the real issues with cv 19 are not the deaths..it is the effects they have on thos e with severe cases. They get lung, heart and blood vessel issues. The CV vaccine is supposed to reduce those effects and help prevent suffering and death.

that said, it seems to work like a flu vaccine-- it is a crap shoot and IMHO the second shot was a money grab and that is the one that overdoses the receiver andmany get sick with covid after it.
Good point about the 2nd shot. I read that a very large number of people who choose to get the vaccine are taking a pass on the 2nd shot.

One thing is certain. Phizer and the others are lining their pockets.

Latest posts