Covid-19 Alleged Vaccinations. - Have you had it?

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
If you think it's dangerous and refuse to get it, what will you do if the company or organization you work for mandates it as a condition of employment?

I do not want this shot under any circumstances. I could find myself unemployed. I will not have anything forced on me.

How about you guys? What do you think about this possibility? The current regime has made it clear that the federal government will not protect your rights.

HooDoo Man

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Peoples Republic of California (Northern)
I respect everybody's right to not take the experimental cure. Well..........having been in the service and sent overseas a number of times, the military injected me many times with who knows what. And at my age now and the way things are going in this land I got the shot. I figure that I'll probably be dead by the time any mysterious after effects or complications arise. But if they do....I will not go down without leaving a mark to help my fellow man. Take that how you will fellow Patriots.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
There will be no cooperation from me getting any type of injection, my wife either! We have a large portion of our workforce that say they will only be getting it by force!! I hope they are people of their word.

I believe those that want it have already gotten it, I don't know the percentage but I believe it's less than 50% nationwide???
I also think the longer we go into summer people are starting to realize it's all bullshit! The government needs to quite incentivizing employers to force these arcane mandates on employees! This would all be over if they weren't getting paid!

ps: I've seen sooo many people get seriously ill after getting the vaccine! I'm sorry but no vaccine should make you bed ridden and even deathly ill for up to two weeks!! That is NOT how vaccines work.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
There will be no cooperation from me getting any type of injection, my wife either! We have a large portion of our workforce that say they will only be getting it by force!! I hope they are people of their word.

I believe those that want it have already gotten it, I don't know the percentage but I believe it's less than 50% nationwide???
I also think the longer we go into summer people are starting to realize it's all bullshit! The government needs to quite incentivizing employers to force these arcane mandates on employees! This would all be over if they weren't getting paid!

ps: I've seen sooo many people get seriously ill after getting the vaccine! I'm sorry but no vaccine should make you bed ridden and even deathly ill for up to two weeks!! That is NOT how vaccines work.
Wow. My thought process exactly. I've seen that most people know very little about how vaccines have worked in the past compared to this one. The vaccines we received as children utilized dead virus that provoked an immune system response that generated immunity for years.

This alleged vaccine does NOT utilize dead virus. It allegedly provides instructions to your immune system by using genetic code. The little known fact is that it is altering the human genome!

Nobody.....I repeat.....NOBODY has any idea what the long term effects will be, or the short term effects for that matter.

Tinkering with nature is always a bad idea.

I believe so-called scientists began experimenting with vaccines years ago. That's where this one came from. Think about the explosion in autism in our lifetimes. Autism was unheard of when I was younger. Back then, we had a few people who were mentally challenged. But, it was almost always explainable and due to some event where they were deprived of oxygen for too long or received a blow to the head.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Wow. My thought process exactly. I've seen that most people know very little about how vaccines have worked in the past compared to this one. The vaccines we received as children utilized dead virus that provoked an immune system response that generated immunity for years.

This alleged vaccine does NOT utilize dead virus. It allegedly provides instructions to your immune system by using genetic code. The little known fact is that it is altering the human genome!

Nobody.....I repeat.....NOBODY has any idea what the long term effects will be, or the short term effects for that matter.

Tinkering with nature is always a bad idea.

I believe so-called scientists began experimenting with vaccines years ago. That's where this one came from. Think about the explosion in autism in our lifetimes. Autism was unheard of when I was younger. Back then, we had a few people who were mentally challenged. But, it was almost always explainable and due to some event where they were deprived of oxygen for too long or received a blow to the head.
Yep

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
I support everyones right to get the vaccine and also to wear masks, as many as they want, without any belittling from me. I expect the same in return. No shots in this household. Other parts of my extended family are all vaccinated, and I feel a bit of push back from a few. We've made it quite simple, "if you're uncomfortable visiting due to our lack of shot - by all means don't visit".

I will not be forced to comply , to my way of thinking the vaxs are unvetted and I don't feel like being a guinea pig. Like Mr. HooDoo Man, uncle injected me with who knows what, as I and other teenagers walked down the line having stuff injected by air into both arms. Even tho instructed to not flinch, many did and red blood ran down arms. Platoon leader had a sure "fix" for that!!
In typical Army fashion, the entire platoon got to do more pushups to "loosen up those arms". Ha

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
When I first started getting into 1911's I wouldn't have guessed so many infectious disease doctors and scientists were into 1911s too... awesome :)
I guess it's similar to the number of "news" personalities and politicians who are experts as well! Look we all have a stance and an opinion and I'm not going to tell anyone what to do or believe but they sure as hell aren't going to tell me either!! You want the untested vaccine and to be the governments guinea pig go for it, I'm not going to stop you. You want to wear masks no problem you can do as you want, this supposedly being a free country and all, you are free to do you!!

Have a beautiful day everyone!

Government.......Go **** your self!!

Donald hittson

Fanatic
I guess it's similar to the number of "news" personalities and politicians who are experts as well! Look we all have a stance and an opinion and I'm not going to tell anyone what to do or believe but they sure as hell aren't going to tell me either!! You want the untested vaccine and to be the governments guinea pig go for it, I'm not going to stop you. You want to wear masks no problem you can do as you want, this supposedly being a free country and all, you are free to do you!!

Have a beautiful day everyone!

Government.......Go **** your self!!
. I'm kidding.... mostly..
And I'm also worried that my nation is to accepting of fake news too. It seems our nation is willingly to believe anything that anyone throws at it. But there is a pattern. If you tell a population that there is an invisible sky genie that will grant wishes and all they have to do is talk to that sky genie and there are millions of people that believe it... then you can't be to surprised at half the nation believing a virus is worse than it is. This nation is all gullible or believes nothing. Not much in between

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
When I first started getting into 1911's I wouldn't have guessed so many infectious disease doctors and scientists were into 1911s too... awesome :)
Smartazz comments have been absent from this forum. I'm not sure if this was one or not? Benefit of the doubt?

We behave like a band of brothers here.....because we are.

Last edited:

Donald hittson

Fanatic
Smarazz comments have been absent from this forum. I'm not sure if this was one or not? Benefit of the doubt?

We behave like a band of brothers here.....because we are.
If you were to say something messed up, we can be brothers and me still call it out..
if brothers can't tell you the other side of the coin.. who can

Old_Man

Fanatic
If you think it's dangerous and refuse to get it, what will you do if the company or organization you work for mandates it as a condition of employment?

I do not want this shot under any circumstances. I could find myself unemployed. I will not have anything forced on me.

How about you guys? What do you think about this possibility? The current regime has made it clear that the federal government will not protect your rights.
it's 6 of one, half a dozen, or another.

we all do what we feel is best for us, not someone else.

my whole family has been vaccinated, and this includes our grandchildren under the age of 15.

the way we look at it, even a little protection from a virus, is better than no protection.

as it stands now, no one in my family, knew of anyone with the virus, or had the virus and died.

but the obits in my local newspaper, tells of a different story.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
If you were to say something messed up, we can be brothers and me still call it out..
if brothers can't tell you the other side of the coin.. who can
There's a right way to do that. Nobody here, as far as I know, is an infectious disease Dr. But, every human being is a scientist.

We all have an opinion based on facts and deductive reasoning, including you. When it comes to what's injected into our bodies, we should all have a choice.

We discuss everything here. If you disagree, just say so. If you want to share your opinion, then do. You might give us something to think about. Save the smart comments for the other forum. They seem to like that.

Welcome to the 1911 Fanatics forum from eastern NC. You seem to have just become active even though you registered over a year ago.

Donald hittson

Fanatic
it's 6 of one, half a dozen, or another.

we all do what we feel is best for us, not someone else.

my whole family has been vaccinated, and this includes our grandchildren under the age of 15.

the way we look at it, even a little protection from a virus, is better than no protection.

as it stands now, no one in my family, knew of anyone with the virus, or had the virus and died.

but the obits in my local newspaper, tells of a different story.
I work at a hospital. I know people that died. And not just patients who are strangers to me. I know very competent doctors who have and still take covid serious. It's weird, my peers in the world of guns have been at the forefront of the whole "covid is fake" moment. Obviously it's a free country but I never believed my people would be open anti vaxxers .

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I work at a hospital. I know people that died. And not just patients who are strangers to me. I know very competent doctors who have and still take covid serious. It's weird, my peers in the world of guns have been at the forefront of the whole "covid is fake" moment. Obviously it's a free country but I never believed my people would be open anti vaxxers .
The CDC quietly updated their statistics last week. Only 5% of the total deaths were due to Covid-19 alone. That's 25,000.....far less than is usually associated with the seasonal flu. It appears that we have had a mild flu season that got heavily politicized. The seasonal flu, by the way all but completely disappeared. Anyone smell BS?

Donald hittson

Fanatic
The CDC quietly updated their statistics last week. Only 5% of the total deaths were due to Covid-19 alone. That's 25,000.....far less than is usually associated with the seasonal flu. It appears that we have had a mild flu season that got heavily politicized. The seasonal flu, by the way all but completely disappeared. Anyone smell BS?
Like I said.... I'm not a infectious disease doctor and or a infectious disease scientist.
but I work directly with some top doctors in my area and seen the people hooked up to ventilators and then rolling them to the morgue. I guess I'm a simple hillbilly and don't believe I have the knowledge to call the doctors I work with liars and incompetent. If you have studied and researched more than these guys.. it's good. You are smarter than I.

Donald hittson

Fanatic
"My People"? I got the shot. That my choice. If you don't that's yours. Simple as that. WHF with the Anti-vax label. What people are you talking about. Not me.
If you didn't go around claiming all kinds of conspiracy theories about the vaccine without hard scientific evidence than I don't see that I was talking about you... unless your ears were burning

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Welp this went to **** real quick!
Being lied to for over a year by the CDC and fauci along with the constant msm push to scare the population makes you tend to distrust all the bullshitters!
I implore anyone to prove this "flu virus" has a higher than 1-2% death rate total!! It's been shown to be even less from ONLY covid! Even by the constantly revised CDC numbers say that is the case.

Dying FROM covid and WITH covid are two different animals completely. My wife and I both had it in January, I was not allowed to work for three weeks because of their tests. I would not have ever known I had it if I wasn't scheduled for a colonoscopy.
So whatever you believe or think is true go with your head and heart, and like I said many times.

I don't begrudge you and your decisions and you do you...I'll do me!