Contingency Drawing Numbers

twss

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm amped up on this one. I pretty much had to give up on shooting about a year ago when my family grew unexpectedly and my wife quit working. I sold all my guns to pay bills. Things have been slowly on the uptick for finances. I am really wanting to get a firearm or two and compete this next year. I hope this is the break I've been waiting for. Come on DOW, papa needs a new pair of firearms!

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
BrandonM(TWSS) said:
I'm amped up on this one. I pretty much had to give up on shooting about a year ago when my family grew unexpectedly and my wife quit working. I sold all my guns to pay bills. Things have been slowly on the uptick for finances. I am really wanting to get a firearm or two and compete this next year. I hope this is the break I've been waiting for. Come on DOW, papa needs a new pair of firearms!

Now I'm kind of rooting for you

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Dow closed at 15,739.43 today. Group 1-M will be the group we start with tomorrow.

Tune in tomorrow to see where we start in that group and who wins what

Group1.png

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
So the way it works folks:

Tomorrow we will start with 1-M - we will give the entire group away in order from the number backwards. Once the ENTIRE 1-M has gone then we will go to 1-L - start at the same place as 1-M and work the way back till the ENTIRE 1-L is done, then to 1-K and so forth!!!

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
Is it one prize per member even though they may have their name in those groups multiple times? So if someone already won something you move on the next one that hasn't?

MG23

Well-Known Fanatic
Damn not going to win one of the guns but awesome I'm in group 1L. This has to be the first time I've actuallly cared what the Dow closed at without looking at the 457.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Steve McGinley said:
Is it one prize per member even though they may have their name in those groups multiple times? So if someone already won something you move on the next one that hasn't?
Correct. The extra name in the list gives them a better chance of being closest to the DOW number.

Stan kind of got [random] screwed by his 2 being right next to each other, but his chances are still better than others

Latest posts