Completely Off Topic, But Very Interesting

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
Moral and ethical decay from deep within our society. If our country does not return to the principles on which it was founded, Judeo-Christian Belief, we as a country are doomed. As for the war with satan and his minions, I've read the back of the Book , as well as all the rest many times, I know who wins. No war at all, likely a Spoken Word.
As for cults, I can't wrap my head around Worship of anything other than the God of Creation. No false Gods, for I am a jealous God. Thats pretty clear.
God Bless you and yours, and the USA

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I do wonder about a Race War. Seems logical they just want to separate everyone by Sex, Color, etc.
Who & where do the Blacks, Hispanics get? To do the waring against who? The vast numbers of White People?

The real or percieved threat is from the White men who have Guns & ammo & the Commies fear these
unpredictable men. Small bands of Inner city Gangs etc are armed, but have very little training, they can roam out
& about where they will be killed by Farmers like vermin.

I have seen very small groups scream about having a Race War again the Whites. When you do the math
it looks very bad for inner city Blacks & Latinos arming themselves & surging out into the Urban regions.

I learned Spanish a long time ago & all my South of the border friends know exactly what's going on,& hate it the Gringos
don't fight back. This is America & our Country has been taken over by Communist from within our Government
& many of us are surprized, at how little push back the American people are doing against them. :rolleyes:

If some keep pushing this Race War Crap, well something very bad will indeed happen & not to the Commies U can bet.

I keep reaching out to the young or old & get a feel for how's things going these dazes for you? They know it's just they
are scared to say anything or fight back. Too bad it will take fighting to win our Country back from the Commies within.

Survival of the fittest is real world thinking & it's most often a Male only club that shows up, when all the girly man tactics fail.
Toxic Communism is the real poison, not White Men, they are just in the way & must be crushed. Or we can CRUISH the Commies. :confused:
Well, my take is that they want division. They don't care how. Since Obama did such a fine job of that, they just picked it back up. Whatever it takes to destroy the USA.

Dub

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I was speaking to Dad this morning.

One of the things we agreed on during the call was when I stated that we can no longer laugh at the conspiracy theories that have been bouncing around for so long,

Things are fleshing out and taking shape that clearly show the widespread and organized evil at work.

The old saying rings true: Evil exists when good men standby and do nothing.

One of the first things that we all can do is to call this stuff out for what it is once we know.

Shine the lights on it and turn up the intensity.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
I've been researching and watching videos coming from blacks, Hispanics, and rednecks about how they see through the shut to and how they are all the same just different.
The blacks down south are saying they don't have the racism that the msm and government is claiming because they ARE the problem and NOT their fellow citizens.

They have the same goals and love of our country that we all do!!!!!!! Which is awesome to see and here and I love to see all the black men and woman fighting against CRT at public s hook meetings. They're wearing rebel (not confederate) flags and insignia while shouting support for real Americans!

Look up redneck videos and truly listen to these people as there are a lot more of us than the commies. Unfortunately we're rednecks, blacks, Hispanics and white heterosexual dudes and they're corporate leaders, politicians and rich assholes!!! But WE THE PEOPLE are a bigger force.

Dub

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I've been researching and watching videos coming from blacks, Hispanics, and rednecks about how they see through the shut to and how they are all the same just different.
The blacks down south are saying they don't have the racism that the msm and government is claiming because they ARE the problem and NOT their fellow citizens.

They have the same goals and love of our country that we all do!!!!!!! Which is awesome to see and here and I love to see all the black men and woman fighting against CRT at public s hook meetings. They're wearing rebel (not confederate) flags and insignia while shouting support for real Americans!

Look up redneck videos and truly listen to these people as there are a lot more of us than the commies. Unfortunately we're rednecks, blacks, Hispanics and white heterosexual dudes and they're corporate leaders, politicians and rich assholes!!! But WE THE PEOPLE are a bigger force.

I really believe that most of the division is being forced on us by political machinery and their media henchmen.

The only thing that is systemic is the evil behind all this.

Biden-Harris & Co are the window dressing. The evil shot callers behind them are hellbent on our destruction as a nation.

We'd better be much more bold & effective in calling this stuff out and exposing it.

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
I personally believe there is some form of cabal . Look at things that just keep happening , not just nationally , world wide . Biden just signed us up for a nation wide corporate tax , puts us back in Paris Accord , bows down to U.N. . This shite just keeps going . Look at all the meetings G 7 , Bilderberg , Bohemian Grove , Tri Lateral commission , these are just the ones we know about . The very purpose of the U.N. was to move towards a one government world . If 10 % of this is real , we have a major uphill battle . The fact that a good portion of the FBI and DOJ committed felonies , lied to FISA judges , Comey , McCabe and others lied under oath to congress , nothing . The fact that both Clinton's lied , destroyed evidence , actually took payments from Russia , nothing . And how about their body count , another one found dead . Don't even get me talking about stolen election . Rant over .

Castroj

Fanatic
What will happen is the military will recognize what is going on and they will use tactics like in Vietnam and Afghanistan. They already have intelligence about who antifa members are, blm members also and will execute the tactics that took out the ISIS terrorist. Military in plain cloth will perform the duty in a recognized communist sympathetic area. In Nam it were the birds of prey. The lists of Chinese students who are spys in our colleges, professors spewing communist propaganda, and all those who have been bought out by China have been itemized. Our job will be to keep our guns, powder dry, food & water supplies stand down at home and keep family safe from roving miscreants.

Latest posts