Completely Off Topic, But Very Interesting

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I admit that I didn't, but now I commit to watching some here and there
Some of the signs these people give each other are one thing I learned from it. Also, the photos of some of the people doing these signs are very revealing. The Secret Society I've heard of all my life is certainly real.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Very nice to know that Politicians & the HollyWeed crowd won't be joining us Christians in the afterlife.
HELL is forever TOOOOOOO! :mad:

Secret ? Well until you die that is. LMAO. It pleases me too see all these idiots worshiping SATAN ruler of HELL.
You makes your choice, & spend eternity with the results of your own choices. All Glory to GOD. :D

These idiots choose to follow Mankind to their own peril they all know bette,r but it feels right for them to worship Satan
it's Cool to be damned.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Very nice to know that Politicians & the HollyWeed crowd won't be joining us Christians in the afterlife.
HELL is forever TOOOOOOO! :mad:

Secret ? Well until you die that is. LMAO. It pleases me too see all these idiots worshiping SATAN ruler of HELL.
You makes your choice, & spend eternity with the results of your own choices. All Glory to GOD. :D

These idiots choose to follow Mankind to their own peril they all know bette,r but it feels right for them to worship Satan
it's Cool to be damned.
.....and they think we're the stoopid ones. LMAO :p

ButchA

Well-Known Fanatic
I watched a little of it...

The stuff with the Freemasons the Square, Compass, and "G" symbol is nothing crazy... Believe me... It all dates back to the building of King Solomon's Temple in B.C. You had stone masons of three different skill levels:
Entered Apprentice (1st degree)
Fellow Craft (2nd degree)
and Master Mason (3rd degree)

I happen to be a Past Master (2015) of my Masonic Lodge... Like I said... nothing phony, no conspiracies. Just an ancient tradition and speculation of who these guys were building the temple. The "secret handshakes" and "passwords" and stuff people hear about? Okay, yes, that is true, because... duh... way back then, they obviously didn't have electricity, so once the sun set, everything was dark. They had to differentiate who was who, so they had a handshake for each degree and a password for each degree. That's it... That's all there is to it...

HooDoo Man

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Peoples Republic of California (Northern)
There's a lot more to think about that this BS now. In a very short time the reality of the new regime and there tactics are going to be very upsetting and real. Just my opinion. I'm waiting for the STHTF. Won't be long. Thank all the sheep around you that let this crap go on for the last 40 yrs. or so. But don't give up the ship. That's all.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
There's a lot more to think about that this BS now. In a very short time the reality of the new regime and there tactics are going to be very upsetting and real. Just my opinion. I'm waiting for the STHTF. Won't be long. Thank all the sheep around you that let this crap go on for the last 40 yrs. or so. But don't give up the ship. That's all.
I think you're right. We haven't seen anything yet. It's just getting started.

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
People are leaving St.Louis and heading to my county , bringing their crime and libtard values with them . Things are changing rapidly for the worse . Luckily , the prosecutor here doesn't play games .

HooDoo Man

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
They are pushing hard to get a race war going!!

How many "mass" shootings since Biden was installed?! Holy **** they're all going nuts from being told they're victims and it's all those White Male "Crackers" fault!!
And I will lay my bet on they will succeed. If it hasn't happened yet. Maybe Butthead will make another holiday of it.

HooDoo Man

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
They are defunding police and trying to start a race war so they can federalize law enforcement.....which is marshal law. That will officially be when the **** has smacked the hell out of the fan.
That is just one of the scenarios being introduced. The Marxist doctrine has several. Left wing traitors.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I do wonder about a Race War. Seems logical they just want to separate everyone by Sex, Color, etc.
Who & where do the Blacks, Hispanics get? To do the waring against who? The vast numbers of White People?

The real or percieved threat is from the White men who have Guns & ammo & the Commies fear these
unpredictable men. Small bands of Inner city Gangs etc are armed, but have very little training, they can roam out
& about where they will be killed by Farmers like vermin.

I have seen very small groups scream about having a Race War again the Whites. When you do the math
it looks very bad for inner city Blacks & Latinos arming themselves & surging out into the Urban regions.

I learned Spanish a long time ago & all my South of the border friends know exactly what's going on,& hate it the Gringos
don't fight back. This is America & our Country has been taken over by Communist from within our Government
& many of us are surprized, at how little push back the American people are doing against them. :rolleyes:

If some keep pushing this Race War Crap, well something very bad will indeed happen & not to the Commies U can bet.

I keep reaching out to the young or old & get a feel for how's things going these dazes for you? They know it's just they
are scared to say anything or fight back. Too bad it will take fighting to win our Country back from the Commies within.

Survival of the fittest is real world thinking & it's most often a Male only club that shows up, when all the girly man tactics fail.
Toxic Communism is the real poison, not White Men, they are just in the way & must be crushed. Or we can CRUSH the Commies. :confused:

Last edited:

Latest posts