Competition Pistol with Eric Fuson at TDSA

Hello shooters! This coming weekend (March 24-25) TDSA will be having another one of our Competiition Pistol Courses. If you have had our Advanced Combat Pistol Level I Course you can enroll in this class. If you have not been to our ACP I or something very similiar please don't register for this class. We respect the fact that you may shoot competition pistol but we don't want you to hold back the rest of the class because you aren't on the same page as the rest of the group. Eric Fuson will be your lead instructor. As you know Eric has been teaching for TDSA for nearly a decade. He is ranked in the top ten shooters in the Nation and can show you exactly how he got there. This class will be at our new range where you have almost 270 degrees of berms to shoot into. We will utilize steel, stars, USPSA and IDPA targets, shooting ports, barricades and more. This class is excellent for anyone wanting to move up to the next level. Learn how to shoot classifiers and disect stages. Learn the secrets of the masters and more valuable information that will help you rank up quickly.

We still have a few slots left. Don't forget your 20% discount for being a Boomer Shooter member! Call me for the coupon code.

Hope to see you on the range!

Prdator

Keepers Concealment
ARGH!!!!! I've got Southnarc coming that weekend..... Let me know next time!!!!

Latest posts