Colt drinks the cool-aid

Mike D

Well-Known Fanatic
Just read in the news today that Colt is halting production of AR-15 type rifles for the civilian market. I wonder who will be next? Another manufacturer, or an ammo company??

RickOShay

Well-Known Fanatic
Just read in the news today that Colt is halting production of AR-15 type rifles for the civilian market. I wonder who will be next? Another manufacturer, or an ammo company??
Just when Colt was coming back, someone makes a decision to join the herd. I was a big fan of Colt, now they want to follow Dick's. How disappointing.

Whit

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Too much competition in the AR market. A Colt is too expensive compared to all the other makers out there. I would really like to see them bring back the snake guns.

terdog

Well-Known Fanatic
So its just coincidence that Colt won't be making anymore of the most sensitive of its products ... right.

terdog

Well-Known Fanatic
Not everything is a conspiracy
I never said conspiracy.
It is my contention is that this is a politically based move on their part to distance themselves from the current climate against "ASSAULT RIFLES ".
They did not have to make a statement regarding their no longer producing the civilian AR, did they? So why did they? So that they could appear to be more politicly correct.

Pappy

Well-Known Fanatic
I heard they did it, in case a democrat wins the presidency, they are afraid the libtards will cancel their military order.
this way they can say they are on the libtards side and hope to keep their gov. contracts.
whatever the reason, I will not buy a colt for this idiotic move. and I don't believe the lame excuse they gave

Pappy

Well-Known Fanatic
You consider the Washington Post "main stream media", that's a good one.
Your kidding right? you don't know that a huge dem supporter jeff bezos bought it and uses it to advance the libtard talking points. just like cnn msnbc ny times and on and on and on. so yes the washington post is nothing but more lamestream media

RStone

Well-Known Fanatic
Colt believes they have plenty of guns for the civilian market in stock. They are turning their efforts to fulfilling their military contracts. This has always been their direction. Nothing new here.