Chris Andersen from Team Vertx, Accurate Iron, USSA Dominates Texas Carbine Championship

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Nicely done Chris!

F4D0FFF0-1651-4915-804A-EF4747CD252B-11160-000009AE0721F718_zpscdc2c238.jpg

"Dominates" sounds too hollywood. Also makes it sound like all the others that shot the match were blind midgets. -And I know there were some very good shooters there.

What Chris did was perform very well, like I know he can, and the results showed it.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
mike cyrwus said:
"Dominates" sounds too hollywood. Also makes it sound like all the others that shot the match were blind midgets. -And I know there were some very good shooters there.

What Chris did was perform very well, like I know he can, and the results showed it.
I'm pretty sure he dominated those Texans like they were his gimp in full leather with a red mouth gag. This ain't Pee Wee soccer where everybody wins. This is hardcore extreme shooting sports where obviously only Chris wins.

Deathtrap

Semi-Pro/Beep that SH!T
I would rather hear about Chris's epic battle against the pirates before he captured intergalactic supremacy by defeating the Klingons. Makes for a much better story and fits more appropriatly with the awards.

Robusto

Well-Known Fanatic
Easy work for a man with a time machine in his basement.
Congratulations Chris!

Attachments

• back-in-time.jpg
    back-in-time.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 42

Deathtrap

Semi-Pro/Beep that SH!T
There is also a rumor going around he had a seminar after the match were he taught the aliens and pirates how to build a deck the right way, why the Dewalt skill saw was a better for the money than the craftsman, and why he thought Bob Villa was a dick.

Chambers

actual GM
Jake Burki said:
There is also a rumor going around he had a seminar after the match were he taught the aliens and pirates how to build a deck the right way, why the Dewalt skill saw was a better for the money than the craftsman, and why he thought Bob Villa was a dick.
I've reached my like quota for today...damn that's funny!