ryanncass

Well-Known Fanatic
accurate iron did mine

DSCN2618.jpg

Here's the work mike did for me.

I've had it repainted since then by Stan

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Jared at cold hand arms........ Fast and quality. Did mine and was well pleased.

I'll second this ^^^ he did an Aimpoint mount for me that turned out perfect, and he had it back to me the next day.

Mike @ Accurate Iron does really great work too, he made my daughters rifle purple for her for Christmas. She loves it now.

DirtDiver

Fanatic
Anyone here have any experiance having a gun Cerakoted? Recommend someone who does good work?

Thanks CW

Craig,

I have had two of my Open Guns done in Cerakote.
The choice of finishes is almost unlimited. I found the coating reasonably durable for a paint coating.
However if you are aheavy user of your gun or do a great deal of dry firing the finish will show wear marks. Cerakote is not hard chrome but does offer a protection to rust and the choice of colors is amazing. It stands up to most all common chemical cleaners and solvents.

As to a gunsmith who does the work, I'm sponsored by Akai Custom Guns.
Shay has done a large number of guns and does excellent work with a quick turn around time.
Please ask for Shay.

http://www.akaicustomguns.com/

argyle64

Well-Known Fanatic
This is the cerakote job Jared at Cold Hand Arms did for me and I picked up last night.

Before:
2011-12-29171626.jpg

After:
2012-01-21185453.jpg

Wolf44

Fanatic
Todd P. - Phantom finishing; Jeromy Holmes is a magician with coatings and wild airbrush work - kustomcamo dot com "Dimensions by Holmes", Greg of Ontargetcustoms who's on the border of OK.