Carry Gun Match - Heartland Outdoors 5/6/12

Pstmstr

magnum snubby
anyone interested in shooting pocket type guns this match, summer's almost here, a lot of people carry carry these but seldom shoot them. I'm talking .380's, 32's, etc, 6, 7 rd capacity, drawn from pocket or start low ready if David allows it. Just a thought, if we're gonna carry them, what better way to see how we'd actually be able to use them if we had to. Who's in?

Nobody carries a small pocket type gun in the summer? I know Jesse used to carry an LCP I sold him in his sock. Heartland would be a great place to bring them out and see what you can do with it in a match. I still see a lot of big competition type guns at this match. To each their own but you can always shoot those type guns at places like Arcadia, H&H, USSA, ATA, Duncan, Ponca, and the list goes on. You can shoot the .380 or other little gun at one match that I know of.

xdnok

Well-Known Fanatic
Nobody carries a small pocket type gun in the summer? I know Jesse used to carry an LCP I sold him in his sock. Heartland would be a great place to bring them out and see what you can do with it in a match. I still see a lot of big competition type guns at this match. To each their own but you can always shoot those type guns at places like Arcadia, H&H, USSA, ATA, Duncan, Ponca, and the list goes on. You can shoot the .380 or other little gun at one match that I know of.

Been thinking about an M&P shield lately but going to wait a couple of months to see if they can catch up on stock, those LCP's seem to get lost in my hand and quite honestly think I'm more of a danger to myself with one of those. I know call me chicken...............

Wes

Jefpainthorse

Fill in the Blank
Been thinking about an M&P shield lately but going to wait a couple of months to see if they can catch up on stock, those LCP's seem to get lost in my hand and quite honestly think I'm more of a danger to myself with one of those. I know call me chicken...............

Wes

I have the same trouble with a PPK... short little guns are so much easier to sweep yourself with or get a off hand in front of for some reason... but I like em anyway.

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss

Wes

better safe than sorry!!!

Pstmstr

magnum snubby

Wes

All the more reason to practice with them.

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
Due to poopular (sp) request, there WILL BE a dark stage....

And maybe a swinger........and maybe a.......

Mack

Fanatic
Sorry, I'm going to miss this one. I sure wanted to shoot at that new swinger.
I should have some new plate models ready for the next competition though.

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
Sorry, I'm going to miss this one. I sure wanted to shoot at that new swinger.
I should have some new plate models ready for the next competition though.

thanks again, your plates are awesome!!! it really helps mix up the stages!!

Glockman85

Well-Known Fanatic
I won't be able to make it tonight like i thought. I can't round up any extra mags for either of my carry guns. I will defiantly be at the next one! They're every 1st & 3rd Sunday correct?

argyle64

Well-Known Fanatic
Good news!!! My schedule changes next Sunday so I'll be able to make the match on the 20th to defend my title. I'll even wear my Kytac medal around my neck.

Latest posts