Boomer Shooter Chit Chat.

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
I'm looking forward to the weekend.
I'm dog sitting right now - a german shepard. Such a sweet heart...but holy smokes his new nick name should be velcro cause he follows me everywhere.

Dancer4Life

Long Live The Republic, God Bless America!
LOL, that is awesome.

It's the wife's birthday this weekend so I am taking her to Pawhuska to the Pioneer Woman boarding house and Mercantile. She love the show and all her cooking utensils, bowls and pots and pan. Basically anything that has to do with food or the kitchen. So she will get to look at everything and shop till she drops. lol

dennishoddy

LOL, that is awesome.

It's the wife's birthday this weekend so I am taking her to Pawhuska to the Pioneer Woman boarding house and Mercantile. She love the show and all her cooking utensils, bowls and pots and pan. Basically anything that has to do with food or the kitchen. So she will get to look at everything and shop till she drops. lol
You may get to watch hollywood filming a new movie there. It's about the book "killers of the flower moon". Some big actors supposed to be in it.

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
That looks awesome! I just googled it....I'm a huge fan of her food recipes.
The rooms there look pretty interesting modern and chic. Hope you guys have a great time.

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
I'm going to replace my air fryer as the last one screws came off...and made one hell of a crunch when I thought it was a crispy LOL.

dennishoddy

Heading home tomorrow from the Rio Grande Valley area. Been here for 2 months.
FIL fell in the memory care unit and suffered some major spinal damage. His time has come.

Dancer4Life

Heading home tomorrow from the Rio Grande Valley area. Been here for 2 months.
FIL fell in the memory care unit and suffered some major spinal damage. His time has come.
Dang, sorry to hear about your FIL. Sending you and your family prayers. :(

Dancer4Life

Good morning guys,
Having some coffee then going to get the wife up to head out of town for her birthday.

Dancer4Life

Afternoon,
Just got back to our room at the Pioneer Woman Boarding House. Spent the afternoon our at the Drummond ranch and where they film the Food Network show, Pioneer Woman. Very interesting and the wife has loved it.

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
moved the clocks an hour.
Booked my half of the flight for my honeymoon.
Time to see how I can get the missus booked on points as well.

Dancer4Life

Going to Hawaii -

Wedding is in June.
That sounds great. I have always wanted to go to Hawaii. Wife and I had a cruise planned for their this year but the cruise line canceled it because the ship was schedule to be in for maintenance. We couldn't reschedule on the dates they gave us so we will have to wait.
Congrats on the wedding.

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
Thanks!

Anyone looking at the refi rates? Holy smokes! it's like they are saying here take our money.

Latest posts