Boomer Shooter Chit Chat.

Dancer4Life

Long Live The Republic, God Bless America!
1582575223608.png

Thought I would start this thread for us just to have a place to talk and discuss any and everything.

Even if it's just a good morning or a good evening every day, what's your plans for the weekend, how's work going or just any topic at all. Hopefully it will start to create some activity on the forum. Event if it is just to say Hi to each other.

If this is not a good idea, Admins please delete the thread.

Dancer4Life

Good evening guys.
Sitting here by the fire watching TV and drinking some Makers Mark 46.

Was able to duck into my shop today at work and clean some of my Glocks. It's nice to be the boss. lol

Dancer4Life

Just got off Laguna Madre for some Speckled Sea Trout and black drum fishing. Limited out. Great day.
Dang that sounds like a bunch of fun.
I love fishing. Mainly bass and Crappie here in Oklahoma but I have been off the coast of Mexico and Florida fishing before and limited out on Red Snapper. Mainly barracuda off the coast of Mexico.
Speckled Sea Trout sounds delicious.

Dancer4Life

Good morning guys.
I have a full 12 hour day today.
Suppose to have the grandson on Friday. That will make for a great day. And a tiresome one as well. lol
Planning on going to the range for some fun time this weekend.

Dancer4Life

Good morning guys
Today is my Friday. Looking forward to some range time and spending time with the grandson.
Have a great day.

Last edited:

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
Morning!

Good morning guys
Today is my Friday. Looking forward to some rang time and spending time with the grandson.
Have a great day.
That's awesome - I hope you have a great day with him!

dennishoddy

Spent the day at the range here in South Tx, then went to SpaceX to view the rocket being prepared for launch next year and finally went to Boca Chica beach and drove the shoreline.

Dancer4Life

Good morning guys,
Babysitting the grandson today so should be a very busy day. Tomorrow planning on some range time and maybe head down to the gun show. I haven't been to a gun show here in OKC in a few years.
Anyone planning going?

Dancer4Life

Evening,
Just got in from a busy afternoon and evening. The wife and I picked up our grandson from Kindergarten around 3:00 and took him to his favorite place, Incredible Pizza. We played games, road the go carts, bumper cars, roller coaster and at lots of pizza and other things. We were there for about 4 hours. Man I'm beat. but loved every minute.

Dancer4Life

Planning on range time in the morning. I meeting a guy at the range late morning. He is buying my Taren tactical +2 base plates for my G43. I figured if I met him at the range then I would have to shoot. Planning on putting 300 to 500 rounds through my G43X, G17.5, G19.5 and the G44.

Dancer4Life

Wow, that it really busted apart.
It's a good thing they put those through extensive testing like they do.
Back to the drawing board.

Latest posts