Best place to conceal if you have a gut?!?!

Jefpainthorse

Fill in the Blank
Do you even need to carry a gun when you're that size? You gotta be a dumbass of a criminal to climb that tree.
I guess most criminals are dumb as a rock though.

Something I noted over the years.... Most redneck brawlers want to try a big man on for size.... Win or get whipped, that culture gives point for "try".... And your never wrong. "hey, did ya see the size of that asshole?" Ya I did, your lucky he didn't kilt ya. Wanna beer?

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Something I noted over the years.... Most redneck brawlers want to try a big man on for size.... Win or get whipped, that culture gives point for "try".... And your never wrong. "hey, did ya see the size of that asshole?" Ya I did, your lucky he didn't kilt ya. Wanna beer?

Good point. I've been living in the city too long, I guess I forgot the redneck ways :)

mdo

Fanatic

Its funny bc back in my bar days. When i was around this weight it was all the guys about 5'7", and something to prove. No when i would actually get in the gym and drop down to about 220, I was quite slimmer in the mid section, no one would mess with me. And it wasnt bc i was ripped or looked brickshit house. I just wasnt that big ole boy!

Jefpainthorse

Fill in the Blank
My runnin buddy back in my rowdy days was about 5 foot nuthin... and 135 pounds soaking wet with rocks in his pockets.

Dennis would start all kinds of crap in a bar... then we would find him behind a juke box or something..... I could hold my own... but the guy who usually got the bulk of the abuse was our 3rd musketeer... 6-3 ...225. I am just glad that back then people just wanted to fight... too many people carry guns now days (and lack the maturity to do so in some cases).

dennishoddy

We have an engineer at work that is 6' 7". According to him, every short redneck in the country wants to take him on in a bar. He quit going to bars. Waste of his time and knuckles.

Dieseltech09

Well-Known Fanatic
We have an engineer at work that is 6' 7". According to him, every short redneck in the country wants to take him on in a bar. He quit going to bars. Waste of his time and knuckles.

Same reason I don't go out very much anymore. Either one of my friends starts something he can't finish and wants to hide behind me or some drunk douche bag wants to fight the biggest guy in the bar. I can't count the times I've been "bumped" into, had someone try and trip me or what ever else they think will get a fight started.

ChrisC

Revolver Division
IMAG0362.jpg

this is my gear...

I use a looper leather belt... i wear this 80% of the time, even if I can open carry (I like concealed carry way better than open carry even as a cop)