Benelli question

RN&TULSAFIREMAN

Active Fanatic
I'm sure you'll do great. Unlike me, Sunday will be my first 3gun in Tulsa. Prety nervous. Been stalking the competitions for a while. Wife decided it time for us to just jump in and do it. Josh at USSA said all shoooters are welcome so we'll see how it goes.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Have you shoulderd the Benelli? I tied them and it seemed like the sights were a lil low for me. Didnt wanna try to modify the stock so I bought a FN SLP instead. Just seemed to fit me better.

Not sure about M1's but M2's come with or you can buy a shim kit to change things up.

jtischauser

Thanks man. I just wish I could have it ready for the tac pro 3 gun. Looks like I will just have to use my remmy. Hopefully it won't screw up too bad.

I'll be at the Tac Pro 3 gun. It wouldn't be much trouble to bring one of my M1's for you to shoot. Just let me know.

Firemanama

Well-Known Fanatic
Wow thanks Jesse, that would be awesome to shoot one of your benelli's. Thanks. This will be my first time shooting the tac pro 3 gun.

jtischauser

You might call or email Tac Pro and ask to be squadded with me. That would make sharing the gun easier. You want to pistol grip or the standard stock? You're gonna like the trigger job in this thing!

Wow thanks Jesse, that would be awesome to shoot one of your benelli's. Thanks. This will be my first time shooting the tac pro 3 gun.

You might call or email Tac Pro and ask to be squadded with me. That would make sharing the gun easier. You want the pistol grip or the standard stock? 20" or 24" barrel? They run 100% with everything i have stuck in them but I run 1250 or 1300 fps AA'a cause they hit harder than the walmary bulk packs. The pistol grip chokes on my fiocchi low recoil slugs but rubs with remington low recoil sluggers. You're gonna like the trigger job in this thing!

Firemanama

Well-Known Fanatic
I would prefer a standard stock, but honestly which ever one u bring will be fine with me. I haven't got a round count or anything for tac pro yet have u?

jtischauser

No round count info yet and I don't expect to get that info. Their match is kinda run different than most. Not much info or stage descriptions get handed out before hand. It Seems like they try to keep u in the dark on purpose to keep it more tactical.

Firemanama

Well-Known Fanatic
Alright I have another question and need opinions. I have found 2 benelli's, on is 26" VR black synthetic stock. Great shape. The next one is 21" camo has a little wear on the finish but is still nice. Both are asking 650. Which one would u go with?

Firemanama

Well-Known Fanatic
The camo one has a VR barrel also. It also has a .655 comp and choke. Which I'm guessing I can use a regular modified choke in it still. Correct me if I'm wrong.

jtischauser

Buy them both and sell the 26" for $750 to help pay for the 21".

P.S. Buy that 21" ASAP. Those barrels are worth $450!!!

Latest posts