Benelli question

Firemanama

Well-Known Fanatic
I found a used benelli M1 in a auction, the receiver has been drilled and tapped. Is this a bad thing? I'm wanting to use the benelli in 3 gun.

Firemanama

Well-Known Fanatic
here is a picture of the barrel. It is kinda rough what might my options be?

Attachments

• benelli barrel.jpg
    benelli barrel.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 93

Chambers

actual GM
Barrel looks bulged at the end, but I could be wrong.

The ports put you in open class.

It has no sights.

You can replace the barrel with a VR barrel and be ready to go, but barrels generally cost a few hundred dollars. I'd look for one around $550-650 with a VR barrel already.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Yikes! That is one ugly barrel. Is it threaded for chokes? Might we ask what you paid for the gun?

Firemanama

Well-Known Fanatic
I Found another benelli m1 super 90, it has 26" VR barrel. Will this be good for 3 gun? I know the barrel length isn't ideal. They are asking 650 for it. Is this about what used benelli's are going for? It is in great shape from what I can tell.

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
Dude, the one for $380 was like winning the lottery. Buy this one for $650, learn not to miss, and strategize while shooting, and don't look back.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I Found another benelli m1 super 90, it has 26" VR barrel. Will this be good for 3 gun? I know the barrel length isn't ideal. They are asking 650 for it. Is this about what used benelli's are going for? It is in great shape from what I can tell.

I'd buy that for $650! 26" barrel won't matter.

RN&TULSAFIREMAN

Active Fanatic
Have you shoulderd the Benelli? I tied them and it seemed like the sights were a lil low for me. Didnt wanna try to modify the stock so I bought a FN SLP instead. Just seemed to fit me better.

Firemanama

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks man. I just wish I could have it ready for the tac pro 3 gun. Looks like I will just have to use my remmy. Hopefully it won't screw up too bad.

Latest posts