Banned over there were ye?

Mike A

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I just hit the ol 1911 addicts SC by mistake & WTF? It did not block me anymore.

This place we enjoyed for years is nothing now. If I can get in now because they
want me back LMAO. Well Forget about it. Fanatics may well be one of the last of it's kind.
I looked around for awhile, & came back, removed the short cut to TOOS on stairRoids.

Thousands of posts with a lot of info lost forever, everything gone, I had some great info.
Makes you wonder why we spend anytime posting on any forum without a back up.

I back up everything NOW!

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I just hit the ol 1911 addicts SC by mistake & WTF? It did not block me anymore.

This place we enjoyed for years is nothing now. If I can get in now because they
want me back LMAO. Well Forget about it. Fanatics may well be one of the last of it's kind.
I looked around for awhile, & came back, removed the short cut to TOOS on stairRoids.

Thousands of posts with a lot of info lost forever, everything gone, I had some great info.
Makes you wonder why we spend anytime posting on any forum without a back up.

I back up everything NOW!
They banned me and the message I got said it was for being a spammer. I wouldn't know how to be a spammer if I wanted to be.

I think what happened was I changed my e-mail address because I was using Gmail. I hate Google for obvious reasons and I go out of my way to avoid anything to do with those liberal Bastards.

I think emails from TOOS to me started bouncing back to them, so they assumed I wasn't a real member. After they banned me, I sent them a note explaining, and then proceeded to get PO'd. I did not go there for a couple of months. One day I checked, and I was no longer banned.

That led to me discovering this site and this great group of guys that I enjoy conversing with. This is a small group of good Americans with a ton of knowledge and experience. This is by far my favorite forum and my favorite group to be a part of. (You know who you all are).

HooDoo Man

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Peoples Republic of California (Northern)
Nope. I checked for the hell of it. Still banned. Like I give a rats ass. For commenting on the congressional communists out f control. I posted "time to get out the ropes". Too much for the light weights to handle. What are they going to do when the Sh*t really hits the fan? Get offended? This is a MUCH better place. I feel like we know each other. I'm really surprised more haven't come over from there.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Nope. I checked for the hell of it. Still banned. Like I give a rats ass. For commenting on the congressional communists out f control. I posted "time to get out the ropes". Too much for the light weights to handle. What are they going to do when the Sh*t really hits the fan? Get offended? This is a MUCH better place. I feel like we know each other. I'm really surprised more haven't come over from there.
I feel the same way . I too am surprised more don't leave. There seems to be a lot of trolls over there. There's a core group here that I feel like I'm a part of. I don't get that anywhere else.

HooDoo Man

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I feel the same way . I too am surprised more don't leave. There seems to be a lot of trolls over there. There's a core group here that I feel like I'm a part of. I don't get that anywhere else.
Yes, I met some really good people from the "addicts forum" (banned former paid member). Great input & on the spot members. It's controlled with jerks. Most of the members were 100%. I hear ya about the trolls. Why don't they come on board? This forum hardly cost anything to join and it's right on. When it gets down to it I think in a little time our small base will expand when people have enough of censorship and political correctness. I refuse to be PC.

Last edited:

Mike A

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
They banned me and the message I got said it was for being a spammer. I wouldn't know how to be a spammer if I wanted to be.

I think what happened was I changed my e-mail address because I was using Gmail. I hate Google for obvious reasons and I go out of my way to avoid anything to do with those liberal Bastards.

I think emails from TOOS to me started bouncing back to them, so they assumed I wasn't a real member. After they banned me, I sent them a note explaining, and then proceeded to get PO'd. I did not go there for a couple of months. One day I checked, and I was no longer banned.

That led to me discovering this site and this great group of guys that I enjoy conversing with. This is a small group of good Americans with a ton of knowledge and experience. This is by far my favorite forum and my favorite group to be a part of. (You know who you all are).

A Spammer L:DL. I was banned for incitement to violence, a real rebel :eek: for telling the truth. many members of 3, 1911 forums) so called true gun owning Americans reported me to the Mini Gestapo AKA Super MODS. For! Get ready! For reporting the MODs for banning me without Due process or a single warning.

I get the Commies, & the A-Holes from Canada,( owners ) for trying to silence from telling the truth, & reporting their actions.

:confused: What surprises me was the all the forum Members who jumped on me for reporting my Banning & that of others. I read calls from so called
American Gun owners, forum members asking the MODs to ban me. Makes you think about just who are these Cowards & just what do
they envision for Our Country.

So far we have stayed under the radar & not been swarmed by the walking Commie dead heads who abound on the three forums I was banned from.

We know by the joining date of all the Addicts who left 1911 addicts for Fanatics back in 18. Ask @Blackbeard why so many Addicts left back in 18.
Something about how addicts was being run. Sounds familiar HUH?

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
A Spammer L:DL. I was banned for incitement to violence, a real rebel :eek: for telling the truth. many members of 3, 1911 forums) so called true gun owning Americans reported me to the Mini Gestapo AKA Super MODS. For! Get ready! For reporting the MODs for banning me without Due process or a single warning.

I get the Commies, & the A-Holes from Canada,( owners ) for trying to silence from telling the truth, & reporting their actions.

:confused: What surprises me was the all the forum Members who jumped on me for reporting my Banning & that of others. I read calls from so called
American Gun owners, forum members asking the MODs to ban me. Makes you think about just who are these Cowards & just what do

So far we have stayed under the radar & not been swarmed by the walking Commie dead heads who abound on the three forums I was banned from.

We know by the joining date of all the Addicts who left 1911 addicts for Fanatics back in 18. Ask @Blackbeard why so many Addicts left back in 18.
The mods over there are bit like the Gestapo. Some people can't handle the slightest bit of power over others. They become mini tyrants.

HooDoo Man

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family

That explains why more haven't come over to OUR side. Scared? Intimidated? good, STFO.

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
I enjoy what is happening here at fanatics. I still had the ability to check in at tooos, but honestly, there are few names I recognize. Some to be sure, but WAY more I don't know. So be it, I enjoy fanatics.
This will grow and change as it does, sadly, so lets enjoy what we have now. I appreciate all the regular posters and truly feel like there is something special happening here.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I enjoy what is happening here at fanatics. I still had the ability to check in at tooos, but honestly, there are few names I recognize. Some to be sure, but WAY more I don't know. So be it, I enjoy fanatics.
This will grow and change as it does, sadly, so lets enjoy what we have now. I appreciate all the regular posters and truly feel like there is something special happening here.
Yes it does seem great right now. Even if it grows, this core group will be intact.

Latest posts