Banned from Another Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

higgimw

NOW...NOW... I want it NOW!!!
They don't hate JT!!!! They love him over there. BUT......... Rulz iz Rulz. I think its silly, but someone over there seems take their role as BS cop pretty seriusly.

ChrisC

Revolver Division
Anyway.... this site is good to have.... I'm going to go shoot my 700 this afternoon. And run a hundred or so rounds through my sti this afternoon.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
That couldn't be more true. On more than one occasion, I have witnessed certain members stirring up major sh*t and nothing would be done about it but then someone else was found "guilty" of something far more insignificant and that member would get banned.

It's certainly a forum of double standards and power Nazis unlike anything I've ever witnessed. I received a lifetime ban back in July or August because I made a comment that a couple didn't agree with or care for. At first, I was pissed off because of seeing people stir sh*t up and no consequences come of it but then I laughed at the ignorance and idiocy of the admins/mods and let it go.

Anyway, long story short, I am much happier over here than I was over there. Why? Because I don't care about who has the best damn nachos, or hamburger, or how you caught your cousin in bed with your mother.

I am a shooter and that's why I'm here.

+1

Lol!

redneck1861

No, I didn't get arrested
I just got banned from OSA this morning too, And I was just letting someone know that $400 is too high for a USED Sigma

jtischauser

They don't hate JT!!!! They love him over there. BUT......... Rulz iz Rulz. I think its silly, but someone over there seems take their role as BS cop pretty seriusly.

That rules are rules argument is like a turd in the punch bowl. It don't fly with me. If this many people get pissed about a rule so much so that they create s new place to go then themz some stupid dummy head rules. I think there are 3-4 other spin off forums as a result if those rules.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Hey Redneck - was it you that had the incident with the guy breaking into your family's place???

Hey JT - I thought this was funny LOL

32456364399848149103.png

higgimw

That rules are rules argument is like a turd in the punch bowl. It don't fly with me. If this many people get pissed about a rule so much so that they create s new place to go then themz some stupid dummy head rules. I think there are 3-4 other spin off forums as a result if those rules.

DUDE!!! Don't trip! I was just tossing in my .02. I don't like the rule either.... Notice I said someone is taking the job way too seriusly. Lighten up my brother! Fretting over small **** gives you stomach cancer!

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
DUDE!!! Don't trip! I was just tossing in my .02. I don't like the rule either.... Notice I said someone is taking the job way too seriusly. Lighten up my brother! Fretting over small **** gives you stomach cancer!

Does ANYONE other than me see the humor in this - telling a guy who TRIPPED over a trashcan lid and broke his ankle NOT to TRIP

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm on a roll like Wormydog on OSA today

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Damn man - I read all 7 pages of that stuff - crazy man - glad things turned out ok for you and your family

jtischauser

DUDE!!! Don't trip! I was just tossing in my .02. I don't like the rule either.... Notice I said someone is taking the job way too seriously. Lighten up my brother! Fretting over small **** gives you stomach cancer!

I wasn't trying to give you crap I was just saying that if you have rules nobody likes then they aren't good rules. I think we can all agree on that.

jtischauser

Does ANYONE other than me see the humor in this - telling a guy who TRIPPED over a trashcan lid and broke his ankle NOT to TRIP

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I didn't trip dog! I slipped on ice going for a trash can lid that fell in my pool. Now I fully intend to break my other ankle licking your ass!

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
I think we should make a RULE of no homosexual tone toward fellow BoomerShooter members - this will result in a 5 minute ban :-D

higgimw

I wasn't trying to give you crap I was just saying that if you have rules nobody likes then they aren't good rules. I think we can all agree on that.

I gotta give you that! A BS rule is a BS rule. No arguements here on that one! I think it should be a rule that here on boomer shooter I should the supreme ruler of the universe!

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't bring me into this homosexual ***** fest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts