Banned from Another Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I was actually typing up a classified on another forum and went to hit submit and that popped up. WTF?

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
HAHAHAHAHA - sorry to laugh at your misfortune - on the bright side - you are not banned here yet - and being an admin - you can just unban yourself if I ever ban you LOL

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
I was all excited when it went down again tonight - thought it was gonna be another all nighter - looks like they were just teasing me LOL

If only everyone would realize that we barely have any down time here.

KillShot

Well-Known Fanatic
Un-effing-believable. Never in my entire life have I witnessed such childish stupidity and power Nazis as I have on the forum that you're speaking of.

Chambers

actual GM

85% of OSA doesn't fire more than 100 rounds a year. :blink:

However, if you need advice on buying a new refrigerator or whether or not to oil your garage door springs, you're in luck.

Chambers

actual GM
Un-effing-believable. Never in my entire life have I witnessed such childish stupidity and power Nazis as I have on the forum that you're speaking of.

Just wait!! I was banned for a week for asking why posts were getting deleted without explanation.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I was all excited when it went down again tonight - thought it was gonna be another all nighter - looks like they were just teasing me LOL

Wait, what? this sight goes down? I have seriously never noticed. Not once and i am like the 3rd or 4th highest post count person on here. :lol:

Rolando

Active Fanatic
Aaah the ban hammer is strong. So powerful OSA is.. You mean you don't have a backup screen name for this? I've know a couple guys that had to re-emerge on OSA. Oh the drama of it all.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Mike Cyrwus - you are banned for 15 minutes for talking bullshit about our bullshit about jesse's bullshit

ChrisC

Revolver Division
I got banned once for a post I made in the classified several weeks if not months prior. It was a buddy's jeep he was selling, I posted, "I've rode in this jeep, it's really nice and well built" or something like that.. I was banned.. I sent long winded e-mails to a nazi mod and he basically told me get bent.. which if you look if they are buddies with people they can get away with a ton of crap, but if you're not you SOL. I was cc'ing everything to Kelly and he unbanned me and apologized.

BE is also heavily moderated, at least in the revo forum, there too I have found that the rules don't apply to all.

I agree a LOT with what chambers said..

and Jessee you must have been lucky to post... the sites offline more than it's on...

KillShot

Well-Known Fanatic
...which if you look if they are buddies with people they can get away with a ton of crap, but if you're not you SOL.

That couldn't be more true. On more than one occasion, I have witnessed certain members stirring up major sh*t and nothing would be done about it but then someone else was found "guilty" of something far more insignificant and that member would get banned.

It's certainly a forum of double standards and power Nazis unlike anything I've ever witnessed. I received a lifetime ban back in July or August because I made a comment that a couple didn't agree with or care for. At first, I was pissed off because of seeing people stir sh*t up and no consequences come of it but then I laughed at the ignorance and idiocy of the admins/mods and let it go.

Anyway, long story short, I am much happier over here than I was over there. Why? Because I don't care about who has the best damn nachos, or hamburger, or how you caught your cousin in bed with your mother.

I am a shooter and that's why I'm here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts