Banned from Another Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
I didn't trip dog! I slipped on ice going for a trash can lid that fell in my pool. Now I fully intend to break my other ankle licking your ass!

Jesse, how do you break an ankle doing that?
I sure hope that was a typo?

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
See - at first I thought surely it was a typo - then I thought back and was like - he sure does make a lot of gay jokes - thats why I instated the new "no making fun of other ppl calling them gay or you will get banned for 15 minutes" rule that I fully plan to not enforce one bit - but sure sounds like a good rule to have.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
I just got banned from OSA this morning too, And I was just letting someone know that $400 is too high for a USED Sigma
Some think you may have gotten banned for you Home Invasion Thread. They're calling BS. You're the talk of the town over there.

If this wasnt so funny Id be dogging you guys for this stupid thread.

Hey Jerry,
Im not going to make it tomorrow; you gotta hold onto that crap for another week or so. Sorry!

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
JT is SERIOUSLY wishing that the "K" and "L" weren't right next to each other on the keyboard right now! :D
I know right?
When I first read it I actually said out loud "what the ____".
I immediately looked at my keyboard & started laughig my ass off. JT will probably start proof reading his posts from now on. I'm just glad he's cool enough about it to let it stand. With his admin access he could go & fix it.

redneck1861

No, I didn't get arrested
Some think you may have gotten banned for you Home Invasion Thread. They're calling BS. You're the talk of the town over there.

Nope thats not why I was banned, it is only a 3 day ban, I see what they are saying, I just can't log in, but can read posts. Also people can think what they want, I don't have to prove anything. If someone doesn't believe my story they don't have to read it, or talk about it

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Hey guys. I'm locking this along with the other thread. As much as we all dislike the other guy let's be better than them and not bring it up every time things like this happen. Remember were here to talk guns not ***** about the other site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts