AR Photo Thread

1000YRDSHOT

Well-Known Fanatic
1st AR: I got a Del-ton 16" kit (1/7 cl) w/YHM, Ergo suregrip, and RR 2 Stage Trigger. I ran an EoTech 552 on it at first.

I later added the Magpul CTR(changed the buffer tube to mil spec), Spikes T2 Heavy Buffer, a custom worked trigger(absolutely no slack and about 4.5 lbs), DD sling plate, Troy hand guards, and slapped on my ACOG that I carried on my M4 in Iraq.

Ordered a LaRue ACOG QD mount yesterday.

View attachment 952

2nd AR: Spikes Lower, JP Trigger, Magpul CTR(mil spec), DD sling plate, Ergo suregrip, BCM upper, DD BCG, DPMS 18" barrel(1/8 twist), LaRue Low profile gas block, and MI SS15 Free Float.

Orderd a LaRue SPR-S mount, so I can mount my Nikon 4-16x24 Mildot scope. Also got a Burris Fast Fire attachment for the scope. Needing an AAC QD mount.

I'm also hoping to get an AAC M4-2000 soon.

View attachment 953

3rd AR: I need to get on the paperwork so I can make it an SBR.
Spikes Lower, RR 2 Stage trigger, Ergo Suregrip, Magpul CTR(mil spec), DD sling plate, BCM upper and BCG, MI T-7 FF, SureFire Scout light, Magpul grip, Mil spec issued pop up sight.

Ordered a LaRue EoTech QD mount. I plan on putting a BCM 12.5" SS410 barrel on after I get the stamp, and I will outfit it with an AAC QD mount.

View attachment 954

Attachments

• DSC_0122.JPG
    DSC_0122.JPG
    116.3 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC_0124.JPG
    DSC_0124.JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC_0123.JPG
    DSC_0123.JPG
    100.1 KB · Views: 54

Aggieddad02

Well-Known Fanatic
Just finished new build - Spike's lower, KIES MK1 trigger, Stark's grip, BCM BFH 16" Mid Length Upper Receiver Group w/ VTAC TRX 13" Handguard, Magpul CTR stock, Magpul MBUS front and rear. Next up Burris TAC 30 to top it off

Aggieddad02

Well-Known Fanatic
Taymoor, I really like how the Stark's grip replaces the trigger guard. Really makes it nice on a new build and is much more comfortable than most grips you get in a lpk. On my Quentin build since it has the trigger guard built in I am going to use an Ergo grip but if not for that I would use the Stark's again.

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
Please pardon the crappy phone pics... Here are a couple shots of the new Nodic Components upper that I got tonight. I slapped it on a lower and borrowed an EoTech from the 9mm rifle, now she's ready for some shootin'!!!

Sorry Wormy. lol...

2011-06-24222445.jpg

2011-06-24222548.jpg

Believe it... lol.
nctattoo.jpg

taymoor

Skilled Lover
Did you trade getting that tattoo for a free upper? I'll get one to match you if thats the case!

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Did you trade getting that tattoo for a free upper? I'll get one to match you if thats the case!

That id exactly the case! There are 5 guys from Nordic at the match. I can point you in there direction if you want to see if it was a one time deal or if it open to anyone.

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
Please pardon the crappy phone pics... Here are a couple shots of the new Nodic Components upper that I got tonight. I slapped it on a lower and borrowed an EoTech from the 9mm rifle, now she's ready for some shootin'!!!

Believe it... lol.
nctattoo.jpg
So how much did the new ink cost? :p

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
I think this was a limited offer but I'm not sure about that. Jeese can point you to the guys to ask...

Scott, the ink cost me $100. Pretty good deal for the upper I think. lol...

93... The guys from Nordic brought it out here and handed it over last night, they even took some video and pictures of the tattoo getting done. Some of the pic are on the Nordic Components facebook page.

TroyF

TheBearcat
Rusty scares the sheet outta me. He did that tattoo with a crochet needle, a mallet, and Smurf blood. And he did it himself. No liquor involved. Tru story.

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
I usually like to use a sharp stick and a shop hammer. That surf blood is kinda hard to come by. It's getting deep now. Lol...