Cyrwus Jr.
Hillbilly223 said:
Here's my 300 blk our I finished a few weeks ago
6CF94D9D-D62B-4714-AF07-EDB30A489E62-244-0000000D391964C9_zps0e353c7d.jpg
Which handguard is that?

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Matt Rigsby said:
Jesse, I just realized you put the collapsible buttstock plates in the wrong place. They're supposed to go against the receiver in front of the nut.
These areng put together. Just set close together. The nuts on the end keeping it with the stock.

SIarsenal

Active Fanatic
This is just a simple little AR I got back in February starting to convert from Tapco funiture to Magpul

Attachments

• Bearcreek #1.jpg
    Bearcreek #1.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Bearcreek #2.jpg
    Bearcreek #2.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 5

SIarsenal

Active Fanatic
Matt Rigsby said:
Nope. These are Mine.
Nice, hey I saw a rifle length 24" Bearcreek Arsenal Barrel at the Silver Spur Gun show here in Albuquerque Saturday, Looked pretty sweet It was Stainless and think it was 1-8 twist, you might check it out ( you don't happen to have a Magpul fore grip (AFG model ) that you might wanna get rid of ? looking to go all Magpul furniture and guys at the
Gun show want $45

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Angle fore grips and vertical fore grips are nothing but gimmicky crap that people waste their money on.
I guarantee you can run that rifle with much more authority by using the Magpul handguard without anything hanging off of it except maybe a handgun light (Streamlight TLR1) mounted at 3 o'clock on a low profile short rail for a home defense type rifle.

Fleche

Well-Known Fanatic
Matt Rigsby said:
Angle fore grips and vertical fore grips are nothing but gimmicky crap that people waste their money on.
The angled fore has helped me a lot. I didn't like vertical grips, but the angled has taken a lot of pressure off my hand/thumb/wrist. After working in a freezer a couple of years (Thanks Homeland!), too many hockey slashes, and years of computer use, my hands are on the fast train to arthritis. Gimmick or no, I'll use one.

SIarsenal

Active Fanatic
Matt Rigsby said:
I guarantee you can run that rifle with much more authority by using the Magpul handguard without anything hanging off of it except maybe a handgun light (Streamlight TLR1) mounted at 3 o'clock on a low profile short rail for a home defense type rifle.
Matt, Handgun light (Streamlight TLR1)? you got a pic and or a place you recommend to look into this ? I did also see an ergo foregrip coast of $12.95 kinda looked like an oversized trigger assembly or at least part of the assembly.

SIarsenal

Active Fanatic
Fleche said:
The angled fore has helped me a lot. I didn't like vertical grips, but the angled has taken a lot of pressure off my hand/thumb/wrist. After working in a freezer a couple of years (Thanks Homeland!), too many hockey slashes, and years of computer use, my hands are on the fast train to arthritis. Gimmick or no, I'll use one.
Fleche, I also have some issues with my hands not due to working in a freezer but other things. I'm still wondering how this would do but I'm also into looking into other options just am not real comfortable shooting multiple magazines with just the foreend!! or hand guard which ever you choose to call it..

Latest posts