I'm addicted to kicking ass
Loki Stripped Forged Receivers
Loki 8 inch 300 BLK Barrel
Standard LPK and trigger for now
AAC QD flash hider mount
AAC SDN-6 Suppressor

pre_1353993118__finished_sbr.jpg

Nice ride!

Is that suppressor a .308 suppressor or something designed specifically for 300 Black Out?

Jackary

Well-Known Fanatic
It is an AAC 7.62 SDN-6 308 suppressor. I haven't gotten to play with it to much but i was able to go out and put one magazine of subsonic rounds through it and it was pretty quiet. I haven't tried any supersonic rounds through the can yet that will be the next time I take it out. I still don't know what optic I'm going to go with but I probably wont put anything on it until a little while after christmas

Adam Striegel

Well-Known Fanatic
Loki Stripped Forged Receivers
Loki 8 inch 300 BLK Barrel
Standard LPK and trigger for now
AAC QD flash hider mount
AAC SDN-6 Suppressor

pre_1353993118__finished_sbr.jpg

That is a sweet looking rifle. Pretty much exactly what I would build with the exception of that fore grip. I just can't get used to those angled grips like that.

Jackary

Well-Known Fanatic
That is a sweet looking rifle. Pretty much exactly what I would build with the exception of that fore grip. I just can't get used to those angled grips like that.

Thanks, the fore grip is pretty comfortable for me but a vertical grip would probably be just as comfortable

How do you like the micro acog that's what I am leaning towards for my SBR

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
It is fantastic! Inside 7 yards it a little slower than a true red dot, but that 1.5x magnification helps, me, a lot at 100-300. Burki shot it this weekemd and he seemed to really like it.

Jackary

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks i figured it would be a little slower but not having to worry about batteries and the little bit of magnification i figured would cancel that out

Adam Striegel

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks, the fore grip is pretty comfortable for me but a vertical grip would probably be just as comfortable

Have you tried the grips that slide up over the magazine?

I had a m&p 15-22 for awhile and ended up always holding it there. I know that's supposed to be bad for stability when shooting long ranges, but I always thought that was the most comfortable position. Having a grip there instead of hanging onto the lower and magazine seems like it would be great.

Jackary

Well-Known Fanatic
I havent tried the grips but I have tried holding onto the magwell/ lower its okay I need to practice more off hand to know which i do better with

Dustin Cantrell

Well-Known Fanatic
Nice Dustin! Is that hydrodipped?

No, I used Aervoe spray paint. Laid down a base coat of desert sand and then sponge painted coyote, olive drab, earth brown and khaki. Dusted it with a very little bit of olive drab and coyote when I was done. Probably should have had the browns be a bit more prominent. Kind of looks like a turd but I hope it will be effective in the local terrain.

Dustin Cantrell

Well-Known Fanatic
I disagree with your opinion about the turd. I think it looks great!

Thanks! I was really apprehensive at first about painting a rifle I spent about $900 in parts on. The stripped upper, lower and butt stock didn't match anyway so I ordered the paint and just went to town on it. The Aervoe paint comes recommended pretty highly for firearms. Ordered it from DSG Arms on Wednesday afternoon and had it on Thursday. Put on the base coat last night and then finished it tonight when I had more time.

Latest posts