AR Photo Thread

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
My Stag Arms Model 3G that I shot this past weekend at the FNH 3 Gun Championship with a little Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness.

PinkStagArms3G.jpg

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I just got some of those steel lip lancer mags. I have yet to put them through their paces but I like the concept as compared to an all polymer pmag which I have found cracks in right after I shot a stage.

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
I just got some of those steel lip lancer mags. I have yet to put them through their paces but I like the concept as compared to an all polymer pmag which I have found cracks in right after I shot a stage.

When a pmag feedlip broke off on the last stage half way through at USSA and I couldn't continue, I always check my mags over real well before the buzzer goes off. It was after a mag change on a long stage so I didn't have a spare mag. It was my spare mag. Lol.

OK Bowhunter

Well-Known Fanatic
I built my first complete AR15 rifle today and can't wait to get to the range. Next time I wll wipe off my greasy finger prints.

PSA upper and lower

PSA LPK & UPK with Magpul Pistol Grip and trigger guard

White Oak SPR Match Barrel 18: Rifle/Gas

MI AR-15/M16 Gen 2 SS Series 15" Free Float Hand Guard

Leatherwood Hi-Lux CMR 1-4x24 Scope

Burris AR PEPR 30 mm Scope Mount

DT1006.jpg

Dustin Cantrell

Well-Known Fanatic
We have a running joke going about women in my life liking a million pillows around the house. I hauled back a couch from my parents' house this weekend and two matching pillows came with it. I found myself sighting in my AR before the match this morning and not having a rest. I sent this picture to her and told her that I finally found a use for more than one pillow.

261885_4731918573690_664699559_n.jpg

Latest posts