Ammo.....

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Try your luck Gentlemen just give um your e=mail :eek: Oh the e-mail from Bnells just came today LOL.

SuperBarrel_live_2021_950x290.jpg

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Stopped at my gun shop yesterday and they had 5-6 different varieties of 9mm stocked on the shelf ($32.99 m/50 limit 1) a bunch of different 5.56 (.70-$1.2 round depending) in stock as well as defensive ammo.
Best price per round was 7.62x39 for $14.99/40

Not much as far as pistols of any kind. They had quite a few shotguns, bolt action and lever action rifles. The couple ARs were way over priced and no AR pistols or PCCs

I was ogling the TC BP rifles and they have all the supplies in stock for them, normal guy I talk to said they always have plenty of BP supplies. Just another option to have on hand? You never know!!

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
.40 seems to be available . As long as people keep buying every thing they see , this isn't going to end . I shoot every week , but I ration it a little more carefully , shoot revolvers a little more to retain brass . My Dillon XL 650 is set up for 45 acp so I shoot my Miculek gun a lot .

awmp

Well-Known Fanatic
Target Sport USA actually got some 9mm and 7.62x39 ammo in early today, I bought just a few boxes to leave some for others, I had to look twice to make sure it was for real, lol.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
How nice, a 1 box limit of 9mm. That's a loaded pistol and 2 mags on the belt. Good times for sure.
I actually have not bought any ammo in a few months, even when I see it. I do not want to contribute to the shortage or panic buying. I do get some funny looks from others when I'm looking at it and picking up the boxes then just put them back:)
I just comment, I don't need it so I'll leave it. It's usually just about grabbed out of my hand as I put it back but the swamp creatures are thick at the gun store! You can tell the newer owners also. I try to give off an air of relaxation and peacefulness while they're all spazzing out:):)

joepistol

Well-Known Fanatic
I think the last ammo I bought was some steel cased 223 that was on sale..it was probably a couple of years ago.
I'm sure it was <$.30/rnd @ the time. I'd never shot any steel cased ammo before, , but decided @ that price , I'd try some.
I'd purchased an inexpensive upper, ( w/ bcg & ch) from a new, local , company called Combat Armory.
They even had free shipping w/ purchase. Before subjecting it to the steel cased stuff, decided to shoot some of my handloads thru it..
I attached the upper to a lower that has my favorite trigger, for the test. It shot the tighest groups that I've shot in any of my other (5) AR's.. measured a 5 shot group @ 50 yds. of just over .350".. I was impressed. Decided I'd wait till I shot it more, before using the steell cased Wolf/Tula I'd bought.

Ended up selling the ammo, after the panic set in.. probably sold it too soon, as I see it now going for $1.00/rnd, or more

Latest posts