Ammo Pricing Fall

mossy930spx

Fanatic
Took about 3 years to go down to normal after the 2013 ammo apocalypse. But we got Trump. Now we got a commie meat puppet.

Frost

Well-Known Fanatic
Cannot attest to the accuracy but I was told that Russian import ammunition is being banned.
If that happens it's not going to be pretty.
I guess our best hope would be that China will step up to fill the void.

nightstryke

Well-Known Fanatic
Cannot attest to the accuracy but I was told that Russian import ammunition is being banned.
If that happens it's not going to be pretty.
I guess our best hope would be that China will step up to fill the void.
Oh it's true, look at YouTube, tons of videos about it, apparently it was done by Executive Order by Commander Asleep at the Wheel.

Clicker

Well-Known Fanatic
AFAIK Chinese ammo is still banned from importation, this dates back to the 1994 legislation by Clinton.

nightstryke

Well-Known Fanatic
AFAIK Chinese ammo is still banned from importation, this dates back to the 1994 legislation by Clinton.
Yup this hasn't changed, but Russian Ammo has been banned for at least 12 months according to the documentation, but the reasoning is bullshit, it's just an excuse to take Ammunition out of the hands of the poor and middle class.

rotarymike

Well-Known Fanatic
My consternation is that 8mm mauser just plain vanished, along with most reasonably priced 6.8 SPC. And I can't buy the 9mm projectiles I compete with for love nor money (124g powdercoated).

I've got some decent defensive 12ga, but the #4 buck has ceased to exist as well - it's been the constant tested best mix of penetration and not overpenetration. If I have to shoot a home intruder with a DDupleks I'll be cleaning goo out of the walls forever.

Latest posts