A Milestone in United States History

PanHandlerFL

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm sure its happened somewhere...but if some "Guy" walks up to chat and take my order at Hooters...gotta draw a line somewhere. The first time as a child my parents took me to see Gone with the Wind, it had an intermission, you went to the lobby and their where re-enactment people in all out dress uniforms of the South and ladies dressed like Scarlett....i miss Texas.

SW51

Fanatic
I think the house will be taken back by the republicans in the midterm , and I believe the presidency could follow as long as the right candidate runs ! Trump has really woke some people up and has one hell of a following if they can harness what they have and polish it a little it will appeal enough to fence sitters to go back republican . I don't know if Trump will run again , maybe trump jr ?
DeSantis from Fla

DPM

Well-Known Fanatic
He would be a good candidate from the little I know of him . He would have to have Trumps support to win , as would any viable republican candidate . Weather they like him or not no candidate can win the next election without TRUMPS support ! Period ! 75 million voters is no fluke !

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
This 'cancel' crap has gone way to far. People have it so bad here, they have to look for things to be offended by. I bet they have not seen this cartoon, yet...

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
I think the house will be taken back by the republicans in the midterm , and I believe the presidency could follow as long as the right candidate runs ! Trump has really woke some people up and has one hell of a following if they can harness what they have and polish it a little it will appeal enough to fence sitters to go back republican . I don't know if Trump will run again , maybe trump jr ?
They're going to have to fix the voting rules, given the crap that was pulled this time I really don't see anything changing. This world is a stinking mess. Even so Lord Jesus come quickly!

Latest posts