A Milestone in United States History

DPM

Well-Known Fanatic
Control. They have it and are using it. They are recresting our culture to support their political platform.
Indeed , they have control of the schools for indoctrination of there views and control of the media to back it up and make it look legit . The old saying is true all politics start local !

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
"Gabriel Iglesias mocked cancel culture while defending his role as the famous Loony Tunes character Speedy Gonzales in "Space Jam: A New Legacy."

The comedian, who hails from Mexico and often goes by the nickname "Fluffy," was tapped to do the character's voice in the sequel to the immensely popular 1996 movie that saw Michael Jordan get sucked into the world of Looney Tunes in order to play a high-stakes basketball game against wacky alien invaders.

Iglesias took to Twitter earlier this week to defend playing the character against recent criticism that Speedy helps promote negative racial stereotypes about people of Latin heritage.

"I am the voice of Speedy Gonzales in the new Space Jam," he wrote. "Does this mean they are gonna try to cancel Fluffy too? U can't catch me cancel culture. I'm the fastest mouse in all of Mexico."

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
Proud, white cracker, relocated to the the land of the great white north, cause, well, if I gotta 'splain it........ lets just say it snows - a lot

Latest posts