A Milestone in United States History

HooDoo Man

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Peoples Republic of California (Northern)
Our great new(60day wonder) U.S President of the United States of America. You know the guy that fly's around in Air Force One. on your dime. Has found the fortitude and courage in him to do what no other President has dared. He has banned Dr. Seuss. Yes something that Bush, Obama, or Trump did have the guts to do. Makes me proud to be an American. This will help form are nations youth reading skills and steer them in the right direction for sure. What a contribution to mankind. Ya can't make this stuff up.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
More damage than ANY other leader in history of any country!!
Even Castro, Lenin, Stalin, Hitler and the rest took years, even decades to accomplish this much damage!!! True pieces of ****.........****ers!

DPM

Well-Known Fanatic
I will give you one worse than that , there is a bill coming up called the [equality act ] if passed it will allow the government to force its beliefs about sexual orientation and gender identity on schools , churches, hospitals.They will force schools to teach 1st, 2nd, 3rd, graders that they can be a boy or girl or neither or both ! They will force churches to hire these FREAKS , and to let them work in churches. Hospitals will be forced to do gender transition treatments and hormone blocking and surgeries. Call your reps !

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I'm just waiting for when the breaking point comes from all this crap. If there is one in my lifetime. How much of this Communist, Marxist crap will Americans stand for? How many real Americans are left in this county? There won't be many in 4 more years I'm afraid.
Funny you say that....my wife and I were just having that very conversation.

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
The level of stupidity I see going on is mind boggling . Every day a new headline describing something worse than the day before and dumocrats OK with it . Without a major pushback real quick , I don't see our Republic surviving . We need a decisive mid term , flush the swamp , including RINOs . Vote them out in primary . The idiots are running the asylum .

DPM

Well-Known Fanatic
The level of stupidity I see going on is mind boggling . Every day a new headline describing something worse than the day before and dumocrats OK with it . Without a major pushback real quick , I don't see our Republic surviving . We need a decisive mid term , flush the swamp , including RINOs . Vote them out in primary . The idiots are running the asylum .
I think the house will be taken back by the republicans in the midterm , and I believe the presidency could follow as long as the right candidate runs ! Trump has really woke some people up and has one hell of a following if they can harness what they have and polish it a little it will appeal enough to fence sitters to go back republican . I don't know if Trump will run again , maybe trump jr ?

HooDoo Man

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
The voting system has been totally corrupted by the Demorats. Ten's of Thousands of illegal's coming across the border uncontested. Voting. Some even wearing Biden t-shirts. That is reported from Border Patrol. I'm not kidding. I can attest California is toast. No turning around. The rest of the states will make or break us. I pray that people will see the deception that has been brought on by the Lib Communist media. But there are so many ignorant people in the U.S. that it's depressing. God help us.

HooDoo Man

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I don't believe it! I'm watching "Gone with the Wind" on TMC right now. Maybe there is hope for the Nation after all. Maybe a message from above. My wife is shocked too. She came into my Cave to tell me. My wife works at Hallmark. This year they pulled all the Gone with the Wind ornaments for Christmas. Not PC enough/offensive. There was a major run on them before thy were pulled. Now collectors items.

Last edited:

Sea leopard

Fanatic
Our great new(60day wonder) U.S President of the United States of America. You know the guy that fly's around in Air Force One. on your dime. Has found the fortitude and courage in him to do what no other President has dared. He has banned Dr. Seuss. Yes something that Bush, Obama, or Trump did have the guts to do. Makes me proud to be an American. This will help form are nations youth reading skills and steer them in the right direction for sure. What a contribution to mankind. Ya can't make this stuff up.
.......... Give an inch and a yard is taken, no more Aunt "J" on the syrup. how about Uncle "B" on rice or Movies with Academy award winners along with other media we grew up with. This direction will continue on to peak before it's end, we won't see it end and will continue to live through commercials with mixed family representation. As I see it, it is not what we are use to so resentment is a response, acceptance will not be completely accomplished during our time. Some of us will accept, some will ignore and others will act on hatred. White, Black. Yellow, Red and Brown = Man, "What a Challenge"

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
It is mind boggling that these complete idiots consider these insane policies "running the country". More like ruining the country. Hard to imagine any sane person agreeing to these policies. Our Senator Steve Daines (R-Mt) just delivered a blistering presentation to the senate over the ridiculous "fat" included in $1.9 trillion covid relief bill. I'm certain many have, but if you haven't check out how MOST of the money is to be spent. That alone should make most dims regret their vote.

I've long been concerned for my country, long been terrified by the gov't, but this drastic and complete switch to communism has sickened me. I understand it has been in the works for many years. Now they, the commies, are unafraid and out from behind the curtains. Something must and will give. USA will be a 3rd world country if this is allowed to continue.

No border control? But a fence with armed guards around the "peoples house?" No ballot reform even discussed, except by folks like us? Voter ID? Obviously thats rascist. Allowing real terrorists to take over and control autonomous sections in the USA? Impossible to make this stuff up and most citizens are completely blind to it.

When they come to where I Worship , I'm think you will see it online. I kneel to no man, and I stand for our flag