A few coyote pics from the '10-'11 season

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
Most people, as far as I know, just let them lay. Pelts really aren't worth much anymore. Especially after being shot up. We don't use "pelt friendly" rounds.

pyplynr

Well-Known Fanatic
They make pretty good insulation too.
6b66331c.jpg

I've always thought this pic was neat.

crash217

Well-Known Fanatic
What is the cost of Coyote hunting? Is it open season/free range being that they are a nusance species?

crash217

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm in.

Now if I could just get rid of the racoon that lives on my block that terrorizes mine and the neighbors dogs, I'll be all set. Its not shy, it will come down out of the tree in my yard while I'm on the porch and sit there looking at me while it eats a pecan. Creepy little bastard.

pyplynr

Well-Known Fanatic
http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct/default.aspx?productNumber=295321

I've heard pellet guns louder than this ammo

dennishoddy

I'm in.

Now if I could just get rid of the racoon that lives on my block that terrorizes mine and the neighbors dogs, I'll be all set. Its not shy, it will come down out of the tree in my yard while I'm on the porch and sit there looking at me while it eats a pecan. Creepy little bastard.

Start a racoon that is not scared of me thread, and you will get a dozen answers. Take some with a grain of salt, and pay attention to others. ;)

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
I'm in.

Taymoor's in Stillwater & I believe he may have a suppressor. ;)

crash217

Well-Known Fanatic
taymoor and I hang out all the time... but you know... laws and such... suppressor that doesn't belong to me + shooting inside city limits = bad news possibly. BUT 4th of July is right around the corner and my block sounds like a gun fight for most of that week anyways...

taymoor

Skilled Lover
With the new .22 set up I built, the neighbors might think you killed that little buttnugget with a sneeze. Or perhaps a string of successive sneezes B)

dennishoddy

Live trap and cat food you willget him first night. I trapped over thirty raccoons during the last trapping season. They are easy.

crash217

Well-Known Fanatic
I have a puppy cage in the backyard and I have been contemplating a way to capture it with that.

Maybe just a pretty coin in a log ala Where The Red Fern Grows?

taymoor

Skilled Lover
I have a puppy cage in the backyard and I have been contemplating a way to capture it with that.

Maybe just a pretty coin in a log ala Where The Red Fern Grows?

Courtney brought home a baby raccoon the other night. Hands down the cutest creature I've seen. I gathered everybody's jewelry, put it on the pool table, and put the raccoon beside the pile-o-shiny. Nothing! The affinity for luster must come with raccoon puberty.

crash217

Well-Known Fanatic
She's brings home a racoon and makes you get rid of the baby bat?! WTF! Both are rabid vermin, but being the bat man has a much better sound than anything racoon related.

Latest posts