3Gun Club Series @ USSA 5-25

Jonathan Brooks

Fanatic
Thanks again Bryan!
Awesome match! Especially loved all the the steel, except maybe for the little pistol poppers...those sucked for my n00b skillz.
Pumped for next month already!

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Here is video of me running around like a chicken with it's head cut off on the luck of the draw stage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_Wk4GHJ2JE&sns=em

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
Can you guys please quit saying how awesome this match was? jcameron996 and I are sitting here at work reading this and getting depressed we couldn't play!

Bryan is doing great things for us and 3GN!

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Blaise S. said:
Adam, it really wasn't that great. I mean 6 stages with easy reset and tons of steel, avg about 40-50sec a stage, terrible heat( mid 80's), and the worst part was it was over around 2pm. Y'all were way better off working hahahha.....
That's just mean.........but true

Southpaw

Well-Known Fanatic
Scores are up. Again Thank you so much to each and every one of you. Its great to put on a match and get so much positive feedback. Well rest up (load up more ammo) and we will do it all again in a few weeks. Ill try to come up with some new Ideas for next time (and revise a few of them already). Again thank you for your support of 3Gun @ USSA

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Long range was fun for sure! I can't shoot past 50 yards ar OKC gun club match anymore. And the action rifle practice range got shut down.

Jonathan Brooks

Fanatic
Awesome match! I can tell I improved from last time. Ran Stage 5 about as hard as I could and was rewarded with the 2nd fastest time in TI! Still 11s slower than Tischauser, my bucket list is not complete....

Southpaw

Well-Known Fanatic
The 300 is a necessary component in 3gun matches for sure. I will try to incorporate more of it into the future matches . its one we all need to see on a regular basis if we want to be more competitive at larger matches

Jesse Tischauser said:
Long range was fun for sure! I can't shoot past 50 yards ar OKC gun club match anymore. And the action rifle practice range got shut down.
we still will have shots out to 90-125yd

cool, I was shooting old school irons and only had three TO shooters ahead of me. Before next month (yes, Im coming back) Ill either have an eotech or file my front sight thinner, so keep the 300yds, I have plans for those suckers.

Latest posts