3Gun Club Series @ USSA 5-25

Southpaw

Well-Known Fanatic
Well, Im on my way back from Vegas pulling the 3gun trailer. Ive got to empty out the trailer to fix some shelving so why not use it all for our match. Ive got some great Ideas from Charles for some killer stages. Match will be sunday at 10 as usual. Sorry I wont have time to post all the animations this time but there will be six stages in all. I will post a link to practiscore as soon as we get parked for the night. Sorry for the short notice its been a crazy few 3 gun weeks. Hope everyone can make it

Jonathan Brooks

Fanatic
What are your guidelines regarding rain? Just curious, since there's a definite chance for it Sunday.
I'll be here wet or not however. Gotta shoot my second 3gun ever!

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
I am stuck at work on nights or I would be down to help you set up and destroy it. After the suck-fest I had this weekend at Hutch, I need quality practice.

Sundance74

Well-Known Fanatic
Bryan, are you raising the entry fee this month and hiring some help for set up or are you still looking for volunteers? I know it was mentioned a while back and I'm sure everybody would appreciate an update. I know as hard as you've been going the last few weeks you're probably are now just waking up from the Vegas trip. See you this weekend.

Southpaw

Well-Known Fanatic
Well Blaise,
I actually just made it home about 45 min ago with the 3gn trailer.Normally Ive already lined out what bays...stages etc... ive got a ton of ideas for this match, If the bays I want to use are avail its going to involve alot of setup ( I have permission to use eveything in the trailer including the 300 yd rifle swingers).I will know first thing in the AM, if i can set up the barn burner ive got planned it will require help and Ill need to charge more in order to pay for the setup help. i will be at the range first thing tomorrow to confirm everything.Sorry i dont have all the details ironed out yet... Been a crazy few weeks.Look for an update with round count, stage details and registration info tomorrow. Thanks again to everyone for their continued support of our match

Dillen Easley

Active Fanatic
I'd be driving from Kansas City for the match if I can pull it off. Looking forward to seeing how much ammo and money I need to bring.

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
Dillen, since you are building the crazy shotgun stage for MW3G, will you transport shotgun shells for all of us coming up week after next?? Hahahaha. Just kidding. Hopefully see you there.

Dillen Easley

Active Fanatic
mike_pinto said:
Dillen, since you are building the crazy shotgun stage for MW3G, will you transport shotgun shells for all of us coming up week after next?? Hahahaha. Just kidding. Hopefully see you there.
I just picked up 15 cases of Winchester AA's.......I figured I could sit at the range next to the stage and sell them as if they were .22 ammo! hahaha

Southpaw

Well-Known Fanatic
UPDATE!!!!
Well its official we will have 5 stages in the normal bays and a sixth stage will be on the 300 yd bay! (It will be all rifle with plates at 100 200 and 300) you will be able to shoot supported from the 3gn barricades or shoot prone. im still finalizing stages but my round count goal is 90 rifle 90 pistol, 60 birdshot and 5 slugs so the count will be close to that. i will post stage descriptions when they are finalized. 40.00 entry fee. All set up and tear down will be covered with the match fee. you just show up and shoot. im laying out stages today Ill get the pracctiscore signup link posted tonight . This will have one classifier, one long range,2 shoot on the move stages and 2 hose down stages... Match should go fast and reset easy with this mix so we can all have a fun day shooting. See everyone there

jcameron996

Well-Known Fanatic
Too bad I have to work this weekend. It would be nice to get another one in before Midwest Three Gun.

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
eazenutz33 said:
I just picked up 15 cases of Winchester AA's.......I figured I could sit at the range next to the stage and sell them as if they were .22 ammo! hahaha
Well played Sir.. Well played..

Southpaw

Well-Known Fanatic

Attachments

• STAGE 1.pdf
    126.7 KB · Views: 103
  • STAGE2.pdf
    133.5 KB · Views: 163
  • STAGE3.pdf
    124.8 KB · Views: 159
  • STAGE4.pdf
    128.3 KB · Views: 188
  • STAGE5docx.pdf
    122.1 KB · Views: 177
  • 3GN 16-13 Classifier Long Run-1.jpg
    3GN 16-13 Classifier Long Run-1.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 0

rhart

Fanatic
I would like to come but I can't figure out how to get the mag tube back on my Benneli M2 (I had a mechanical bypass as a young lad). It flew out on the last stage last month.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
J_Brooks said:
Forgive my ignorance, but what's the difference between limited and tac irons?
I thought they were the same?

They are the same.

sidewi said:
I would like to come but I can't figure out how to get the mag tube back on my Benneli M2 (I had a mechanical bypass as a young lad). It flew out on the last stage last month.
XRail mag tube?

rhart

Fanatic
Can't find any vids on how to and don't want to mess it up. The shiny end that goes into the coupler looks a little belled out to me. I would file it down, but I would probably over do it.

Latest posts