3 Gun @ USSA 9-28-14

Jeff or Bryan, let us know a rough idea for round count too please. ..any long range?

FortyMikeMike

Well-Known Fanatic
Especially pissed I have to miss this one. I'll be at work all day, which is a 5 minute drive from the range...

jeffhughes

Well-Known Fanatic
Guys I talked to Rob Romero. We'll be using the pro targets.

This is your chance to shoot 3GN stages just as the pros do.

There will be a 120 second par time(which means you are done at 120 seconds not matter what targets are standing).

Sleeping tonight may be an issue...I'm Looking forward to having some fun tomorrow!

jeffhughes

Well-Known Fanatic
We're gonna run experienced squads and newbie squads, The experienced guys will get the full experience.

Brian's gonna run the new guys with the idea of the having the best time possible but not planning on finishing all stages....

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
David Marlow said:
Do you have to be a USSA member to shoot these monthly matches?
I've never heard if any club requiring you to be a member to shoot a monthly club match. Usually you get a $5-10 discount on the match fee if you are.

gondo

Well-Known Fanatic
im so down for this next time it happens... i think ill make an eleven hour drive just to shoot these stages and see how i do (or dont) stack up to the pros lol

Non membership reauired..this match is always 40.00..but that now includes tear down. .so you can hit the road after the match is over...
On huge stages like these..it's a great deal especially when it's hot like yesterday

Thank you Byran Corry 3 Gun Nation and anyone else that had a hand in us getting to shoot the same stages and targets as the pros....VERY COOL and an eye opener to see how FAST the big boys really are..pretty amazing to say the least

Latest posts