3 Gun @ USSA 9-28-14

Southpaw

Well-Known Fanatic
Well its that time again... our monthly 3 gun match will be at the regularly scheduled time on 9-28-14.
This month our match will be the day following the 3 Gun Nation Pro Series Match.... soooooo.... We will be shooting the pro series stages for our match!!!

hope everyone can make this one it should be a hell of a good time

https://clubs.practiscore.com

jcameron996

Well-Known Fanatic
This sucks! Once again, work gets in the way of three gun. Why do kids think they need to eat?

shooterrdy

Active Fanatic
Have not done any Match Shopping lately, :sarcastichand: Have SHOT a match or two recently LOL!!

This one should be fun when 3 Gun Nation air's I will be able to watch and say see that pistol target right there? missed it clean and that slug shot right there had to reload from slide lock and shoot at it again.

Cant Wait!!

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
shooterrdy said:
Have not done any Match Shopping lately, :sarcastichand: Have SHOT a match or two recently LOL!!

This one should be fun when 3 Gun Nation air's I will be able to watch and say see that pistol target right there? missed it clean and that slug shot right there had to reload from slide lock and shoot at it again.

Cant Wait!!
Unfortunately we don't shoot any slugs in the pro matches.

tiny_tj

Fanatic
can someone point me in the rite direction as to where I can see the stages, and if any are classifiers? still trying to learn the ropes! Thanks

jeffhughes

Well-Known Fanatic
Stages are not published for the Pro Series. The Pros just got on them at 2pm.

I just finished ROing some sponsors. The stages are great. Bring your thinking cap.

There are five very challenging stages, Not sure if we'll have time for a classifier.

I assume sign in at nine, walk through at 930.

I'll confirm that with Bryan tomorrow and post tomorrow night.

You won't want to miss this one.

Latest posts