3 Gun @ USSA 12-28-14

It actually happened. .Burk travelled to a match! Pics and video to prove it. Glad ya finally made it Burk
Good time today on squad 6.
Thanks again Bryan Corry for a great match and Thank you Hoover for hauling all of us to the match

Bentsight

Well-Known Fanatic
Good facility, good COF's, good squadmates = Great time and well worth the 9 hours on the road!!!
Thanks for all the hard work that goes into these matches!
See ya all next season.

RigPig

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks for another great match, Bryan! COFs were the perfect blend of speed, memory, and enough technicality to really screw up a stage plan fast! Stage 6 really ate my lunch, I need more pistol practice.

JesseD

New Fanatic
This was my first trip to USSA, and it was definitely worth the 5 hour drive. Excellent stage designs, great range, and better people. I will be making multiple return trips to this range. Thank you for all the hard work that was put into putting on this match.

JustSayWhen

Well-Known Fanatic
Loved the match! I'm going to miss these matches but hopefully there will be some cool ones in Virginia. I have been spoiled with Bryan's matches. So who are the winners of the surprise giveaways thanks to Ares Armament?

Southpaw

Well-Known Fanatic
Ok sorry it didn't post here last night but a very special thanks to RISE Armament for showing up with a box of goodies for a giveaway.... Thats pretty unheard of at a club match... Very cool move from some great people making great products

Latest posts