3 Gun @ USSA 12-28-14

Renato2011

Well-Known Fanatic
Southpaw said:
http://youtu.be/4v2JYZFqKZc
Dang Bryan, your stage animations keep getting better and better. What an awesome way to present the COFs.
And as alway, the stage designs are really neat (I admit I visit these postings to steel ideas for ProAm.)

RigPig

Well-Known Fanatic
My BIL are in for sure, with a definite "maybe" from two others. I'm trying to get a whole squad of us Kansas boys to show up.

Southpaw

Well-Known Fanatic
Burk, thanks for the screen shots...I may have gone a bit overboard on the video. Ill get some stage briefs posted shortly. Matt glad yall can make it down... I know its a LONG drive for yall, glad schedule works out for you for this one.

RigPig

Well-Known Fanatic
Southpaw said:
Burk, thanks for the screen shots...I may have gone a bit overboard on the video. Ill get some stage briefs posted shortly. Matt glad yall can make it down... I know its a LONG drive for yall, glad schedule works out for you for this one.
We appreciate the kick-ass matches you put on! There'll be 4 of us coming down so far.

JesseD

New Fanatic
Looking forward to this match. It will be my first at this range. I see in the weather forecast that they are saying 38 degrees and 40% chance of snow/sleet for Sunday. It will be a long drive, as far as known, will the match still be a go?

Southpaw

Well-Known Fanatic
UPDATE!!!!!
Ive had several inquiries about the weather, as of right now it looks like we will have a chance of rain fri night and early sat morning. it doesn't appear as of the latest forecasts that this will be frozen.Plans are to set up Friday and complete set up sat after rain if we get any rain Sunday looks to be dry. There are NO plans to cancel at this time ;). I know alot of you are driving in for this one from pretty good distances. I will keep this updated here as often as possible. Everyone have a Very Merry Christmas and get ready for some 3 gun Sunday funday!!!
Thanks again for supporting
3gun@USSA

Southpaw

Well-Known Fanatic
heading out to the range around 10 to get a head start on building stages . Still looks dry for Sunday and only a slight amount of precip overnight so things still look promising for sunday funday!!!

Southpaw

Well-Known Fanatic
Also If you haven't already pre registered and squadded please do so, it makes sign in match day go so much faster. No money is collected until you check in match day

JesseD

New Fanatic
Thanks for the information. I was also informed the day after I posted the question about the potential weather that I apparently can't read and that the possibility of rain was on Saturday, not Sunday. I look forward to shooting on Sunday!

Latest posts