3-Gun Shooting Carts

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Let's talk shooting carts. I've seen everything from bone stock jogging baby strollers to lawn carts from Lowes. What do you use and how do you have it set up? Pictures will get extra credit

There are some decent threads on Enos but BoomerShooter needs our own.

This is what I have to start from

babystroller.jpg

silver star

Well-Known Fanatic
pre_1349810783__mr_trailer.jpg

Works Rain or Shine!
Short Wheel Base
High Flotation Tires
Dump Bed
Power Steering
AeroDynamic
Cruise Control on some hills.
Yeh Hah!!

Dustin Cantrell

Well-Known Fanatic
I just put together a 3 gun cart today. I had been watching on craigslist for a while for a jogging stroller that wasn't super expensive. Some of the ones I saw were double and triple jogging strollers that were fairly new and still a couple hundred bucks. Picked up a single jogging stroller for $40. Removed the brake and added ATV gun mounts on each side.

img1910g.jpg

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
I like it. Where did you get the gun mounts? Those are the same ones I have on my ATV and I want more of those because they are offset and it gives you more room to get your range bag in and out

Dustin Cantrell

Well-Known Fanatic
I like it. Where did you get the gun mounts? Those are the same ones I have on my ATV and I want more of those because they are offset and it gives you more room to get your range bag in and out

I picked them up at Bass Pro in OKC today. They're Kolpin part number 21500. I also liked them because they were offset. I bought the only two pairs they had. You can get them on Amazon, though. http://www.amazon.com/Kolpin-21500-Rhino-Grip-Single/dp/B001Q4QO2C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1349813722&sr=8-1&keywords=kolpin+21500

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
For the pull/push around kind I like a wagon from Harbor Freight or Lowe's The bigger the better. I had a stroller and it worked fine but didn't haul all my stuff like a cooler and extra ammo for my buddy's reshoots.

For the matches that allow it I like this SOB.

TheRig-2.jpg

Tough guys and gals like Chris Andersen, Curly, Di Another Day and that Taran guy don't hang out next to strollers.

SANY0037.jpg

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Thanks! They're magnets that way I can take them off when a sponsor dumps me for my evil ways. Plus I don't want them on there all the time because I don't want anyone knowing I shoot guns because they might try to rob me. Lol!

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
yeah i really need to get something.. i have been thinking about the large wagons, but don't want to drop the cash for them...

Swifty

Well-Known Fanatic
For the pull/push around kind I like a wagon from Harbor Freight or Lowe's The bigger the better. I had a stroller and it worked fine but didn't haul all my stuff like a cooler and extra ammo for my buddy's reshoots.

For the matches that allow it I like this SOB.

TheRig-2.jpg

Tough guys and gals like Chris Andersen, Curly, Di Another Day and that Taran guy don't hang out next to strollers.

SANY0037.jpg
Nice rig Jesse! What did u build that gun rack frame out of? R did u buy it somewhere already built like that? I'm looking for something like that for the cargo box on my golf cart.

Latest posts