3-gun optics questions

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
DI rifle length gas with 18-20" barrels. Free float handguards, no rails, no vertical forward grips, no flashlights (unless it's a night match)

Jennifer Herd Seymour

Glitter Britches
Matt Rigsby said:
most of us came from the 16" carbine gas Eotech AR world. You'll figure out that there are much better ways like we all did.
I'd be in the 18" JP .223 Wylde world if a certain someone hadn't seen a certain post 30 seconds before me. Still bitter.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
mtnman1 said:
So most guys are running direct impingement in 3 gun? This is all the antithesis of everything I know. hahahahaa. mind=blown
Wait until you shoot a tuned 3 Gun rifle with low mass carrier, low mass buffer combined with a big compensator and an adjustable gas block and look thru a Swarovski Z6i.

gondo

Well-Known Fanatic
And we only running dots if we saving for scopes, you want to shoot tac ops it's the most fun I think

mtnman1

Well-Known Fanatic
I can't help but sit here and chuckle a bit, I had no clue this world even existed until 72 hours ago. I f'n love it already.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Jennifer S. said:
I'd be in the 18" JP .223 Wylde world if a certain someone hadn't seen a certain post 30 seconds before me. Still bitter.
so 2 years from now when we have an argument about something totally unrelated, are you going to bring this up?

Jeremy Moore

Well-Known Fanatic
Tac-Ops is another class? And you present another issue I have as well, 99% of my shooting skills are CQB so I have no clue what my holdover is.
Yes, Tac Ops is using a magnified optic, Limited is a non magnified optic. Got to figure out those holds. What's the longest distance shot at your local 3 gun match?

hunter_dmw12

Well-Known Fanatic
Just remember we are all talking about rifle/scope. In 3 gun there are still two more guns to drop cash on. Then all the equipment to hang n your belt. When you get ready for all that look no further than our awesome forum sponsors like make ready pro shop and the shooters source. They are great guys to deal with and as cheap as you will find. Good luck and have FUN..

22+1

Well-Known Fanatic
3 gun at the benton gun club always has a 300 400 and 500 stage. Hasnt been a problem since they told
Me it was meters and not yards after I shot my first match.

Latest posts