3 gun nation Pcc class

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Eric1231 said:
Are the PSA glock lowers any good?http://palmettostatearmory.com/blem-psa-matte-billet-9mm-lower-w-mag-catch-assembly-and-ejector.html
I see they are about half the cost of a JP lower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last time I looked, the website said they were proprietary & only worked with their uppers. Not a huge issue but myself, I don't like proprietary parts.

There was a guy using one at a local match here & had all kinds of trouble with it. He wrote about his case separations this forum. He was using Freedom munitions ammo & couldn't get through 10 rounds without having a major case separation. We gave him some different ammo & it helped, but he still had ftf & fte problems.

Jesse & I went through about 1k rounds of freedom ammo in a couple hrs, racing head to head on the plate racks. Neither of us had a single failure.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
The only issue I've ever had with my rifle was using 9mm Major ammo. The rounds are too long & barely fit in a glock mag. So they'd sometimes get stuck & not pop up in time for the bolt to pick up on the way back to battery. It had nothing to do with the rifle though. Next time I need Major, I'll load them shorter.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Wall said:
Jesse & I went through about 1k rounds of freedom ammo in a couple hrs, racing head to head on the plate racks. Neither of us had a single failure.
For the record that was their high dollar Pro Match Ammo with new brass. It should run!

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
jchris4769 said:
Doesn't PCC class have less targets to shoot than everyone else? Don't have to shoot at anything past 100 yards?
Same amount of targets just a 100yd array set up for pcc to shoot instead of the 200 or 300 etc. that's set up for rifle caliber.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
jchris4769 said:
Doesn't PCC class have less targets to shoot than everyone else? Don't have to shoot at anything past 100 yards?
I think we actually had to shoot more at the Arkansas sectional. We had 6-8 plates at 100 and the .223 guys only have 4-5 flashers.
At the ussa club match nobody shot long range so it was identical. The PCC was just way faster due to a rifle bring more accurate then a pistol and faster then reloading the shotgun.

Latest posts