1 x G code AR pouch
1 x G code XST retention holster
Bladetech Tekloks on everything except pistol pouches

I then run 3 CR Speed velcro tabs to make sure everything is kept in place

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
SGoodwin said:
Do you guys perfer to run 1 8 shell, and 2 4 shell carriers? To seperate different loads etc. I assume that's the meaning for doing that.
I just run 8's

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
As everyone has already stated, shotgun caddies are the most expensive. I have found Taccom to be the best value. There may be better (or maybe not) but they are a really good value. The Taccom Quad Load MG that Tony Wall mentioned seem to be the next new thing. I Use the Taccom Double Deuces. I don't know if they would be very good for dual loads because the shells are crammed together pretty close.

CR Speed belts are the standard belts that most of us started out with. There are others, but CR Speed started it all. Before that it was a leather belt from Old Navy

You will only need 1-2 pistol mags and a holster.

Carry your AR mag in your pocket to begin with

hunter_dmw12

Well-Known Fanatic
all these are good ideas. the best idea is to go to Make Ready Pro Shop and have you credit card ready. tony has some of the best deals around. also you package will be smoking hot when you pick it up as his shipping is amazing fast, Make ready pro is where i got all my stuff when i started. Also we all hope you have an understanding wife. 3 gun is addictive.

SGoodwin

Active Fanatic
I appreciate all of the advice. My girlfriend isn't so understanding. I've got expensive hobbies. On top of going fast, I like shooting quality guns lmao. I already see 3 gun becoming expensive. I still need to get my shotgun setup and belt. I've got some time to snipe good deals so I'm not worried too much.

JohnCea

Well-Known Fanatic
3 pistol and 2 rifle (most I've had on the belt at one was 3 mags total. It's nice to be able to unclip the pistol holster and all.