2017 Walther Arms Area 4 Championship

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Matt Rigsby said:
All the guys shooting PCC are super awesome spectacular cool dudes who get chick's all the time.
d5deef2ce6af8901cfc3f09deaba97d3.jpg

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
I know it's awfully early in the year, but we are almost at the halfway full point. We are submitting the stages right after SHOT for approval, and things are coming together for the match. I cannot wait for September!! This is going to be one of those matches folks talk about for a while afterwards.. The amenities USSA and the companies in the hosting area are providing are going to make it top notch. We have the DNROI as the Range Master and the most incredible sponsors in the industry (and even some outside the industry that like where we are taking the sport). Get those entries in. This week has seen the most entries in a 7 day period and if we have 3-4 more weeks of this we will start waitlisting..
Be safe and see you on the range, or at SHOT, or wherever..

Mike

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
What a week for sponsorship!! We welcome Nowlin Arms as a match sponsor!! Precision Delta signed on as a Gold Sponsor and Tru-Spec will be a match sponsor as well and taking care of the staff's clothes!! :)

Very few spots available so sign up quick!

Mike

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
There is a Practiscore issue, it says it when you first get to the site.. I have asked them for an update. Hopefully all is ok, or I will have 360 pissed off folks.. :)

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
mike_pinto said:
There is a Practiscore issue, it says it when you first get to the site.. I have asked them for an update. Hopefully all is ok, or I will have 360 pissed off folks.. :)
They're working on it

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
mike_pinto said:
In the meantime, let's welcome STI as a Match Sponsor. Next time you talk to anyone down there, give em a "Thanks"!!

Mike
Will do. I'll be shooting one of their guns too!

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Matt Rigsby said:
I almost got into a fight with a guy at work cause he was trying to take off the same days as me. I ***** slapped that punk and told him his vacation was crap, I'm going to USSA.
Boom
cb821690b59b82afdcf28f8ac729fbef.jpg

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
I apologize folks, between trying to make accommodations for our Houston shooters and putting the finishing touches on things, we missed a typo or two. It should be good to go now. Please bring Chad and I plenty of Sugar Free Red Bulls!!
default_smile.png

101-110 - Friday all day, starting at 8:00am
201-210 - Saturday morning starting at 8:00am, 6 stages. Starting last 6 stages on Sunday at 12:00pm
301-310 - Saturday afternoon starting at 12:00pm, 6 stages. Starting Sunday morning at 8:00am for the last 6 stages.

Mike

Latest posts